E3 2010: Xbox 360 Slim Announced, Shipping Today

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
I'm so fucking glad the one I have right now belongs to my brother.
Slim, HERE I COME D:<

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
hm... I will let the price drop on this one, then I'll pick it up. It looks rather promising for a xbox ^_^ and the fact that you don't need a wifi adapter just rules. Now... the only problem is the battery issue...

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
I don't know see why everyone rags on the old huge original X-Box. I thought it had a nice retro look to it. Plus I liked the idea of having a game console I could bludgeon someone to death with and still play afterward.

Lemon Of Life

Jul 8, 2009
Looks pretty...slick, I guess.

I'm not cashing out to get one anytime soon, but I have to admit, looks pretty awesome.

shaboinkin

Apr 13, 2008
Sinclose said:
Looks great, but I wonder if it would have been released were it not for the PS3 Slim?
It could also be that they found a way to manufacture the console cheaper, which was Sonys reason if I'm not mistaking

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
That came out of nowhere!! Well I'm certainly intrested in the built on wifi!

Epic

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
Well, I already have an Xbox 360 so I won't be getting this.
Sure, the slim may look nicer and it may have a bit more space on the hard dr... wait, 250GB?
...I wish I had that much space on mine...

The Lost Big Boss

Sep 3, 2008
One thing I keep on seeing in this thread is "I just bought my replacement console..."
For one thing, doesn't it seem extremely dumb to buy three of the same consoles? Even with the trade in values I wonder how many people are going trade in brand new consoles for this one.Now for people with the first gen jet engine, I can understand the want to upgrade.
I just had my second 360 break and I have no intention on getting the new.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
well, i will be waiting for the inevitable Natal bundle that will come out seeing as I just replaced my xbox earlier this month.

ironlordthemad

Sep 25, 2009
I MUST HAZ!!!!!!!

Ok my internet blast is finished, this looks good and I hope they have fixed the Red Ring of Death (even just a little bit) as I have had this problem 3 times... god bless warranty.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Wow gorgeous. I wouldn't mind a size comparison to compare the slim 360 to the original.

Is the 250gb Hard drive built in? If so... damn. I just bought one. :(

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
It looks nice...but I'm not getting the 'slim' from it. Wait...black as a 'slimming' color. Geh, bad pun! Bad, bad bad pun!