E3 Exclusive: Activision Confirms Angry Birds HD on Consoles

ChaosDragoness

Jun 5, 2012
As much as I love Angry Birds (and I love it so huggy muggy much) I'm not paying to play something on a console that I can play on my phone for free.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Folji said:
Snake Boxer 6: Now The Snakes Have Fists Too!
...a fellow player of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People I see!

[sub]I hope so, because if you just made that up this is both embarrassing and an incredible coincidence...[/sub]

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
yet another load of rubbish that i'll be completely avoiding.....Im minority of people that dont own a smart phone so I couldnt play it before ontop of the fact that I dont see whats so great about this game anyway.

idarkphoenixi

May 2, 2011
AgDr_ODST said:
yet another load of rubbish that i'll be completely avoiding.....Im minority of people that dont own a smart phone so I couldnt play it before ontop of the fact that I dont see whats so great about this game anyway.
I was given an ipad as a christmas gift and angry birds was one of the first apps I got. It's okay for a little while but there really is nothing special about it. The genre has been done a thousand times before.

I think it's just because of all the people who've never played games before and found it thinking they were playing something cool and original.

Folji

Jul 21, 2010
Z of the Na said:
Folji said:
Snake Boxer 6: Now The Snakes Have Fists Too!
...a fellow player of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People I see!

[sub]I hope so, because if you just made that up this is both embarrassing and an incredible coincidence...[/sub]
Commenting strangers online at the odd chance of embarrassing coincidences... Homestar? What are you doing here?

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
I have 2 angry birds games for free on my phone and Im already bored. I don't think bringing it to the consoles will make me want to play it.