E3: Lego Lord of the Rings

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
I'm interested in how the voices will work out. It seems like its just the dialogue from the film, but then that would limit the amount of scenes they could do and affect the comedic moments that the LEGO games are expected to have.

KnightyKnight

Jun 2, 2012
I'd be lying if I said I didn't smile like a big kid when I saw this. Not sure about voice acting though, will have to wait and see how that plays out.

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
Finally!! LEGO Lord of the Rings! I can't wai-- Did they just use lines from the movies? That's a little unsettling. I'm still getting it though.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
All of my monies, take them!

This is the first Lego game I've been excited about since Star Wars 2. I really want this.

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
Preferred it without the voices tbh, think its gonna take a lot of the charm from the games.

Saying that, if this gets me 1 step closer to a scale Lego Battle of Helms Deep then this can only be a good thing.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Can't wait for this, Arogon Legolas Gimli, the hobbits and Gandalf all in lego form.

Pricless xD

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
"omg they added voices i dunno how this will effect the feel of the ... hey are you listening?"

nope! been waiting for a LotR Lego sets for damned near a decade now :p and I've loved the Lego games mostly too

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
My monies....take them!!

This looks like lots of fun, though I'm not sure about the voices. I always really liked the pantomiming of the other games, as it added to the Lego charm. But we'll see.
Isnt the Lego Batman 2 due this year also fully voiced? I think this may be the new direction. Anything to get my son into gaming.

Lego: The gate way drug...

phantom495

May 8, 2012
this looks like a great game but i dont see why lego didn't make the game with all of the characters just making humorous gestures and grunting like they always do, i mean mabye its for more dramatic action or mabye its so that people understand the story better, i havent a clue........................soooooo yeah..................thats it..................all of it.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
I'm intrigued... Looking forward to your input when you guys try the demo at E3!!