E3 Preview: Jet Set Radio Vita

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
E3 Preview: Jet Set Radio Vita

The classic Dreamcast title comes to the PS Vita.

Read Full Article

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
So if this version is getting all the music in the original, does that mean the PSN/XBL versions are getting them too?

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
An Assassin's Creed exclusive and now this...

bugger it, gonna have to buy a vita...

Humm birthday soon!

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Wait wait wait, they ARE getting all of the music?! I had heard that they were not, well this changes everything! Do want!

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
gigastar said:
So if this version is getting all the music in the original, does that mean the PSN/XBL versions are getting them too?
Furioso said:
Wait wait wait, they ARE getting all of the music?! I had heard that they were not, well this changes everything! Do want!
X360A confirmed it. It's the entire original soundtrack (including the licensed tracks, like "Improvise" and "Dragula") with a few extra goodies thrown in.

In other news: WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS OUT ON XBLA YET?!

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Between this and the Uncharted and the Assassin's Creed games for the Vita I'm not pretty interested in it.

rancher of monsters

Oct 31, 2010
SageRuffin said:
gigastar said:
Furioso said:
X360A confirmed it. It's the entire original soundtrack (including the licensed tracks, like "Improvise" and "Dragula") with a few extra goodies thrown in.

Well if you're lucky enough to find an actual copy they've fixed the compatibility issues with Jet Set Radio Future for the 360.

Baralak

Dec 9, 2009
rancher of monsters said:
SageRuffin said:
gigastar said:
Furioso said:

Well if you're lucky enough to find an actual copy they've fixed the compatibility issues with Jet Set Radio Future for the 360.
I found the JSRF/Sega GT 2002 combo set with JSRF manual for $5 at a local used game store :)

Understand understand
Understand understand
Understand the concept
The concept of LOVE!

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
Words do not describe how happy I am that JSR is coming to Vita. It's just the perfect portable game. The gameplay is made up of quick blasts of absolute joy and style. The fact they got the complete worldwide soundtrack (with the unfortunate exception of Yappie Feet, one of my favourites from the Dreamcast version) means this new re-release is pretty much guaranteed to be the best version. I just hope it does well enough to warrant a PSN/XBLA rerelease of Jet Set Radio Future and then, ideally, a brand new game.

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
rancher of monsters said:
"Compatibility issues?" I could play the game just fine.

Having to find all the tags again was a bit of a ***** though. :/

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
so is there anything that the vita version is getting that wasn't in the original? cause i just got to chapter 3 of the dreamcast version and it'll be really annoying picking up all of those graffiti souls again.