E3 Preview: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Mike Kayatta

Minister of Secrets
Aug 2, 2011
E3 Preview: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Time-traveling ninja raccoon thieves don?t get boring.

Read Full Article

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Want want want want want want want want want want!

I loved Sly 2 and 3 so very much. This just sounds so very awesome :DD

The

Jan 24, 2012
Witty Name Here said:
I'm throwing my money at the screen but it just isn't working!
I'm throwing it so hard that the screen is throwing it back.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Wait, I thought Tennessee "Kid" Cooper invented the Rail walk and Rail Slide.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Lucane said:
Indeed. This is correct.

Anyway, I would say the cliche "throwing money at the screen" but its already been done several times already. But still...

WANTWANTWANTWANTWANTWANT!!!!

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
Aye, according to the first game, it was Tenessee "Kid" Cooper that had the rail walk and slide. Sir Galleth was never noted to invent anything, only showing up as cameos. I believe it was a purchasable upgrade in Sly 2, but it seems like Sir Galleth has an upgraded hook cimbing ability since he can launch through objects (again, pure speculation).

And the plot in this article seems off. From what Glen and everyone was saying, the book's pages were vanishing (changing?) and Bentley called the team together so they can fix history.

Captcha: "good work"
*feels proud*

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011

I miss 3D platformers so much, fewer and fewer are getting released every year, I remember when they couldn't make enough of 'em!
But yeah, so far this is on two things I've seen from E3 that I am 100% sure I'll buy (other than Pikmin 3 of coarse)

May 5, 2010
Lucane said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who knew that off hand.

Anyway, I'm with everyone else on this one: A must-buy. I recently played through the Sly Collection and it was pure, unadulterated nostalgic goodness. A new game would just be gravy.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Lucane said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who knew that off hand.

Anyway, I'm with everyone else on this one: A must-buy. I recently played through the Sly Collection and it was pure, unadulterated nostalgic goodness. A new game would just be gravy.
Oh don't get me wrong I'm stoked for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time too!
Raggedstar said:
Aye, according to the first game, it was Tenessee "Kid" Cooper that had the rail walk and slide. Sir Galleth was never noted to invent anything, only showing up as cameos. I believe it was a purchasable upgrade in Sly 2, but it seems like Sir Galleth has an upgraded hook cimbing ability since he can launch through objects (again, pure speculation).

And the plot in this article seems off. From what Glen and everyone was saying, the book's pages were vanishing (changing?) and Bentley called the team together so they can fix history.

Captcha: "good work"
*feels proud*
Yeah according to a Sly Wiki and a Video I saw on X-Play Sir Galleth has an upgraded wall hook move he calls the Catapult that lets him charge threw barricades when he uses his lance-hook to hang and uses a sword to break threw the barriers but they said since "Kid" Cooper didn't invent the Rail walk yet Sir Galleth uses his Lance to slide across lines instead of walking across them.

... Oh has anyone heard if you get to go forward in time any?

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
I really need to get around to buying the HD collection.

The PS2 games were a blast to play but unfortunately I never actually owned them (always played them at a friends house).