EA Giving Away Expansion Packs for Battlefield 4 and Hardline

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
EA Giving Away Expansion Packs for Battlefield 4 and Hardline

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1319/1319022.jpgTo celebrate the new Battlefield game coming later this year, EA is giving away expansion packs for the last two titles in the series.

We know that there's a new Battlefield game being announced this week [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/167304-DICE-Will-Announce-Next-Battlefield-Game-Next-Week], and EA is celebrating by giving away expansions for the last two games in the series.

This week, they've made both the Dragon's Teeth expansion for Battlefield 4 and the Robbery expansion for Battlefield: Hardline free. Over the next few months, they'll be making the other expansions for both games available free as well.

These two expansions are only free until May 10, so make sure you grab them before them.

You can check out the announcement of the next Battlefield game this Friday, May 6 [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/167304-DICE-Will-Announce-Next-Battlefield-Game-Next-Week].

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Sweet. I have both of these vanilla on ps4. Screw their relentless season pass bullshit. Oh well, time to get completely destroyed by level 100s who seem to invest solely in this multiplayer instead of their children's growing hunger and hygiene problems. Not bitter at all, but it only seems to take me a couple of maps before getting frustrated and quitting. Still, it's fun for those brief moments. Has EA been visited by the three ghosts of gaming assholes?

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
No love for BF3, that's a shame.

More players are needed on the excellent Aftermath and End Game maps.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
thats all good, just that no one plays any of them anymore. at least in australia. not a single server is being played. maybe one but thats about it.

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
Might as well claim my BF4 free expansion.

I'm curious how long it will be before this Battledield/CoD fad will burst. The gaming goes around in circles and sooner or later another genre will take over.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
While some BF4 players who bought premium might be pissed, I'm sure ALL the Hardline season pass owners are pissed. They just wasted 50 bucks.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Bob_McMillan said:
While some BF4 players who bought premium might be pissed, I'm sure ALL the Hardline season pass owners are pissed. They just wasted 50 bucks.
On one hand, yeah, I am a little pissed. On the other hand, I already am pissed 'cos not one single server has all the maps on rotation AND consistently full.

There are maps I haven't played on, I can go into empty servers and walk around but what fun is that? With this give away, the servers might fill up and I get to play on them.

I actually really enjoy hardline, only real problem with it was helicopters ... you don't get rocket launchers from spawn, you have to find them in the world, so if a chopper pilot is raining hell down on you, good fucking luck.