EA is "on a Journey" to Regain PC Gamer Trust

Antari

Music Slave
Nov 4, 2009
EA can never win my trust back. They don't even exist anymore as far as I'm concerned. A ghost company hollowed out by policies of greed and carelessness. I have no interest in listening to or seeing anything they have to apologize for or do. The only thing EA has proven over the years is it doesn't care about the customer. No matter what the PR department says. The investors are the only concern. All other concerns are a very distant second.

Yuuki

Mar 19, 2013
Meanwhile Star Wars Battlefront still lacks basic PC features like a server browser or even a ping indicator. It has only made PC players more hesitant than ever to pick up multiplayer titles from EA.

Well done, EA. A long journey lies ahead.

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
blackrave said:
Same song and dance I've seen earlier.
EA killed Westwood and turned Bioware into basement gimps
EA gleefully and smugly jumped on "PC is dead" bandwagon and treated PC gamers as thieves
And now after all of this they think that with a smile and pat on the back all will be forgiven?
Well, think again!
Fucking this.

There is no way anyone with a working brain will support EA ever again. Not until they relinquish the IPs they hold hostage and destroyed with their shitty sequels. Fucking assclowns.

deadish

Dec 4, 2011
Regain PC Gamer's trust ... so they can abuse it again.

Seriously, it's a publically traded company. Shareholder value, i.e. money, is all it cares about.

Principles aren't relevant to such entities.

Caveat emptor.