EA: Medal of Honor Will Overtake Call of Duty

SelectivelyEvil13

Jul 28, 2010
Cheerful optimism is just so cute right before a sanguinary-storm of mutilated dreams.

If Modern Warfare 2 sold as well as it did and Activision provides enough kool-aid amnesiac pills, then I hate to tell you EA: It does not look good.

Buccura said:
And then Command & Conquer will overtake StarCraft. Killzone will overtake Halo. Persona will overtake Final Fantasy. Two Worlds will overtake The Elder Scrolls.
But what if the Hive Mind absorbs EA? Or Microsoft milks Halo into a dehydrated Call of Duty release model? Or if Square Enix actually looks up the word "Final" and ends it? Or if Bethesda gets high off of some bad scrib jerky and forgets what "The Elder Scrolls" even was? [sub][sub]I think some of those might actually happen come to think of it[/sub][/sub]

Ahhhhhh!!!

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
Aww its like one of those movies when the plucky geeky and all-round failure boy tries to surpass his muscly, smart, charismatic, athletic popular rival to get the girl.

Except this time they will fail, fail hard, fail so hard that even his parents will facepalm and deny they had any part in his creation. And the girl? She will laugh hard as she rides in the rival's solid gold car back to her place to have some fun.

Small Dragon

Sep 30, 2010
I personally think that MoH will be a success because EA has a chance to start over and make MoH much better. But I also think that EA have failed so epic-ly in the past, *cough* FIFA *cough*, that this game might just not live up to it's potential.
Whereas Black Ops will undoubtably be a "win" because everyone knows how "super fantasmical" Call of Duty is and this will make sales another "win". I'm hoping the game will be good. Like. I mean Modern Warfare 2's campaign was exciting and covered my face with happy thoughts but it was JUST TOO SHORT!
Wow. Do I know how to be a *****.

SovietX

Sep 8, 2009
Dont worry chums.

When Timesplitters 4 comes out we wont have to deal with Ea anymore.

Unless they publish it.
Then Im pretty sure we are screwed.

Siberian Relic

Jan 15, 2010
This is why Medal of Honor is a failure. I enjoyed the campaign, and the multiplayer wasn't the worst I've ever touched. But as a competitor with Call of Duty, this one falls far below the bar, and EA has no one to blame but themselves. You can't beat someone at their own game by doing the same thing.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
Nomaic said:
This is why Medal of Honor is a failure. I enjoyed the campaign, and the multiplayer wasn't the worst I've ever touched. But as a competitor with Call of Duty, this one falls far below the bar, and EA has no one to blame but themselves. You can't beat someone at their own game by doing the same thing.
Actually people have beaten people at their own game since time began. It just takes time to polish your tools and be able to overtake them. Considering how MoH was just necroed I didn't think that THIS game would over take CoD.