EA: Multiplatform Insomniac Title to Exceed 90% Review Average

Nick Holmgren

Feb 13, 2010
So the game is going to be able to change the past based on user input? Well, not the best use of such technology but I am sure it can lead to some fun gameplay.

MajoraPersona

Aug 4, 2009
The game might be something like Spyro: No More Bullshit.

If so, they already have my money. Even if it's... Actually, especially if it's just the three games in one package.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Kollega said:
Oh man... i really wonder what they're doing with this "secret project". I don't think it's anything like R&C, because cute characters - even ones armed to the teeth - are not popular with X360 audience. On the other hand, it's not gonna be a carbon copy of Resistance either, because Insomniac are better than that. I, personally, wish they made a shooter about badass space cops with jetpacks. [small]Although really... who knows what's it going to be?[/small]

Potato21 said:
How do they go 4th dimensionally?
I understand that it's hard to distinguish from the real bullshito-marketing, but that was a joke (haha, fat chance) on EA Partners exec's part. The fact that it's worded confusingly dosen't help.

SnootyEnglishman said:
ForgottenPr0digy said:
I've heard that it's made by some new company, probably specifically formed for this. I'd be more cautious if i were you.
And the title is so phenomenally stupid, it makes me wonder if it isn't some cheap cash-in.