EA Puts Mirror's Edge, The Saboteur, and Spore on GOG with No DRM

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
MonsterCrit said:
Recusant said:
As someone who has a boxed copy of Spore sitting on the shelf behind him (to serve as a reminder that even I sometimes make profoundly stupid mistakes), the thought of more people being duped into buying it makes me wince.

But still, this is EA knowingly (and, more importantly, currently) releasing games DRM-free. Baby steps are still progress, I suppose.
Well they're also selling Daikatana
And Ultima 9. And Might and Magic 9.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
Adam Jensen said:
The Saboteur is an awesome game. It's basically like a Mercenaries game set in WW2. I love it. And I want to have it on GoG.
and some assassin's creed thrown in just for good measure
tbh ever since I played the saboteur and was exposed to the glorious yet simple mechanic of being able to right cars to explode as I'm driving them so I can bail out changed my entire world
you have no idea how many hours I wasted trying to do something like it in far cry 4 and such

TheMigrantSoldier

Nov 12, 2010
Seems pretty token. When I see EA put a reasonably-priced Mass Effect 3 with all included DLCs, then I'll get my hopes up for them.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Adam Jensen said:
The Saboteur is an awesome game. It's basically like a Mercenaries game set in WW2. I love it. And I want to have it on GoG.
Doesn't have air-strikes or drops. Just Cause 2/3 almost automatically beats it then.

MonsterCrit

Feb 17, 2015
thebobmaster said:
MonsterCrit said:
Speaking of EA. ANyone noticed that the EA sorta just quietly discontinued the 'On the House' program.
It's still doing it. Hasn't changed the game in months, but it's still there.
It's been stuck on Nox for about 8 months now which was curiously around the time they started the Vault thingie. Coincidence. i think not.

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
A measly selection of three shit games with the infinitely hated DRM's removed is still shit games.

Fish swim, birds fly, EA continues to take the piss out of its consumer base.