EA Ready to "Attack" Modern Warfare

Comma-Kazie

Sep 2, 2009
Took EA long enough to get the picture--Infinity Ward has only had the advantage for a few years now.

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
gee i don't think infinity ward has to worry to much , when i look at bad co 1 and mw1 i liked mw1 more than bad co 1 , i hate ea games

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
A wonderfully stupid strategy.
What have FPS come to if Battlefield is picking a fight with MW2? They're as different in terms of FPS as you can get.
Aaah.

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
BF2 is still one of my favourite games. Top 30 at least...

MW2 is pretty fun, I have to admit (when you can connect to a host, and stay connected. Grr). But it just doesn't compare to a full 64-player map in BF2, especially when everyone knows what roles they're supposed to be playing.
It's unbelievable fun. And those gameplay video's aren't far off what it was like in BF2 at times, so it's not like they're showing us gameplay that's simply never going to happen in reality, in-game.

I never buy something on its launch date - like all games I buy, I'll probably wait at least a month to see what it's really like.
But if it turns out they've done it "right"? You can be damn sure I'm gonna buy it. :D

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Why does everyone hate Call Of Duty? Especially MW2. The Modern Warfare games blew my mind. They're amazing. So well I would like to see EA and IW go at it, releasing better and better games, I think IW both deserves to, and will, win in the end.

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
I have absolutely no problem with this. Another company trying to make a better modern war game than Modern Warfare 2. All hopes they succeed. I'll be looking to follow this.

John Stalvern

Aug 28, 2008
I think DICE has a winning formula with the cinematic atmosphere it has given BF:BC. It's really hard not to feel immersed even just watching the trailers.