EA Releases Disappointing Second Madness Returns Trailer

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
KEM10 said:
Logan Westbrook said:
It's not like EA likes to hide their games behind unrelated trailers. Dragon age 1&2, anyone?
Unrelated? The main trailer for Dragon Age one ties directly into the entire game, it was a CGI rendered version of an event that you actually play through in the game.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
o.o? was fine, not as creepy as the first, but why spoil that just yet

but, its a DO WANT NAO!!! game

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
Jesus Phish said:
KEM10 said:
Logan Westbrook said:
It's not like EA likes to hide their games behind unrelated trailers. Dragon age 1&2, anyone?
Unrelated? The main trailer for Dragon Age one ties directly into the entire game, it was a CGI rendered version of an event that you actually play through in the game.
Just like Alice is going to be in London and dragged back into Wonderland. Congrats, we have a generic premise and some CGI. I remember watching that one (and then again after this one) thinking, 'This isn't how the game will look, but it's still cool.'

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Didn't find the trailer disappointing but it wasn't great either. The first Alice seemed to be more about psychological horror and disturbing creatures... Firey monsters are a pretty standard affair though.

SweetxVicious

Aug 2, 2010
I definitely liked the first trailer better in terms of creepy-ness, but I like this one as well, mainly because it seems to reveal more of the actual story and of Alice's new personality. Well, as much of the story as we're bound to get out of a trailer, anyway. I have a feeling they're going to keep the story a well-kept secret till the release.

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
KEM10 said:
Jesus Phish said:
KEM10 said:
Logan Westbrook said:
Just like Alice is going to be in London and dragged back into Wonderland. Congrats, we have a generic premise and some CGI. I remember watching that one (and then again after this one) thinking, 'This isn't how the game will look, but it's still cool.'
And this is unrelated how? What do you expect from a teaser trailer? Of course it's not how the game will look, I remember seeing the gameplay long before the trailer as I'm sure most people who were interested in Dragon Age did.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
Logan Westbrook said:
Not as scary? Yes. But disappointing? Not really.

This just reminds that I still have to play the original American McGee's Alice. I hear so much praise about the game and the games that are recommended to me often truly turn out to be good. =/ I will see if I can still get a PC copy some time in the future.

niblik

Jun 13, 2008
The only thing I find "disappointing" might be the drama title of this thread... but otherwise I'm fine.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Logan Westbrook said:
I think it would be better if she was froced to break the class by mechanical hands that would then drag her bleeding towards blackness.