EA Says Penises Are Fine, But No Boobs, Please

Silver

Jun 17, 2008
I think EA should be the ones to take the hit for this. They release the game with no less than 30 nude creatures in it from the start. There's not a single piece of clothing between them, and then they complain when someone finds the perfect camouflage. I mean, with all the penises running around, when they see that thing they won't be able to fight, they'll all be erect and toppling over.

KenzS

Jun 2, 2008
OK, I think I'm just gunna make a creature thats just a lovely giant BALLSACK....with eyes...and a thick beard(HAHAHA) that'll keep EA excited.

Arbre

Jan 13, 2007
Does it mean we can now have cocks on screen, for all the family? Only boobs seem problematic.
I imagine Jackson pulling out Timberlake's weapon and the audience shrugging.

dodoman1

Feb 3, 2008
I think I can put aside the morons who make giant genital monsters, because this is the BEST GAME EVER.

qbert4ever

Dec 14, 2007
Is anyone else reminded of Valley of the Penises by Mr. Garrison? It's like EA took that book to heart.

On a side note, I do think I have just pissed myself laughing.

Joeshie

Oct 9, 2007
Yeah, I'm not sure why you guys are going with the knee-jerk reaction of "ZOMG IT"S CLEARLY SEXISM". If it was sexism it would make much more sense if they banned the penises and allowed the boobs.

Secondly, we don't know that EA isn't going around and sending out warnings to creators of penis monsters. The article ASSUMES that just because one guy who made a penis monster didn't get a warning, then the rest of the penis monsters creators didn't get warnings. Basically, the headline is completely sensationalist and is a big no-no in journalistic ethics.

Shame on you Escapist.

maxusy3k

May 17, 2008
The TOS thing could well be because the creature was named 'Boobalicious'. It has like, the word boob right there. Maybe if it was called 'Fran' it wouldn't have been flagged.

Who knows?

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
Malygris said:
The awesome part is that if you look at that thing from the other side you'll probably find it's got a pretty fantastic ass, too.
Fantastic! What a mighty fine bit of genius that is, my hat off to you sir.

Yet another bit of evidence towards my "EA are a bunch of dicks" case.