EA's Got Some Sweet Deals On Xbox DLC This Weekend

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
EA's Got Some Sweet Deals On Xbox DLC This Weekend

If you've been meaning to pick up some of EA's biggest content from Xbox Live, this is the weekend to do so.

Electronic Arts has apparently resolved to pass savings off to gamers this year. Hot on the heels of last month's <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/114698-EA-Slashes-Prices-Across-Origin-Today>massive discounts across all of Origin, the publisher has revealed that it's put a ton of downloadable Xbox content (both full games and expansions) on sale, much of it going for half its usual price.

While some of the deals (I'm looking at you, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 and Monopoly Streets) may not leave you dancing for joy, there are some seriously tempting offers to be had. Highlights include Burnout Crash, Mass Effect 2 and Risk Factions having 50% knocked off their price tags.

The sale will run through Monday, January 9th.

Here's the full list of discounted content:

? Dragon Age: Origins - 25% off
? Dragon Age: Origins - Witch Hunt - 57% off
? Dragon Age 2 - Legacy - 50% off
? Mass Effect 2 - Arrival - 50% off
? Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - 25% off
? Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Vietnam - 50% off
? Burnout Crash - 50% off
? Dead Space 2 - Severed - 50% off
? DeathSpank - 50% off
? Gatling Gears - 50% off
? Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - 25% off
? Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - Armed and Dangerous - 50% off
? Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - Lamborghini Untamed - 50% off
? Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - Porsche Unleashed - 50% off
? Shank - 50% off
? Risk Factions - 50% off
? Monopoly Streets - 25% off
? Zuma - 50% off
? Heavy Weapon - 50% off
? Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 - Birdie Pack - 50% off
? Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 - Eagle Pack - 50% off
? NCAA Football 12 - All Dynasty Time Savers - 50% off
? NCAA Football 12 - Power Pack - 50% off
? NHL 12 - Skater Speed Boost +5 - 50% off

Source: <a href=http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a358814/ea-announces-xbox-live-sale-need-for-speed-content-slashed.html>Digital Spy

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Loved Deathspank, so half off the second will be cool.

Edit: Crap. Read Dead Space 2: Severed as Deathspank 2.

Was interested in Shank, but not at full price. I should try it again and see if it's worth it at 50%.

Almost everything else I either have or don't care about.

Arkley

Mar 12, 2009
If anyone hasn't played DeathSpank yet, now's the time to get it. It's hilarious, fun, lengthy and a joy to look at.

koroem

Jul 12, 2010
WHOA MAN 25-50% OFF!!!

Steam and just about every other PC digital distribution had you beat this season EA. Milk those consoles guys!

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
I'd be interested if this included the Dragon Age II DLC or some of the other Mass Effect 2 ones (Particularly Lair of the Shadow Broker). I told myself I'd only play that lazily designed Witch Hunt if I got the Ultimate Edition (Only have the Shale DLC, so might as well just buy this eventually), and Lair is the only Mass Effect DLC I'm really interested in, although, I might play Kasumi's Stolen Memory if they offer it up for cheap. Arrival just seemed to be an add for Mass Effect 3...

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
? Dragon Age: Origins - Witch Hunt - 57% off
Okay, who can't round?

Also, this would be amazing news, if I didn't buy such things for the games I like as close to release as I can, being a glutton for extensions to games I actually enjoy playing.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
No internet for my Xbox... the only thing there i would get anyway is Deathspank, as i've heard good things about it.

Omnific One

Apr 3, 2010
Wow, I got some Witcher 2 DLC for 100% off! That's an incredible sale.

Well, as a PC gamer I just had to buy Bioware points to get my ME/DA DLC. Luckily they had a 75% off sale at one point.

Would have grabbed Arrival if I still played my 360 version of ME2.

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Now if only I liked EA, which is impossible since they are assholes.....

hehehe :3