eBay Bans Spells, Potions, and Curses

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
what!? where will i get my black magic now? amazon? do you know how expensive their shipping is?!!

btw the captcha says "klatu berada nikto" which coinsidently sounds like a spell :p

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
Mythrandia said:
idodo35 said:
what!? where will i get my black magic now? amazon? do you know how expensive their shipping is?!!

btw the captcha says "klatu berada nikto" which coinsidently sounds like a spell :p
It's an old code word from a scifi movie where an alien culture tests humanity to see if they're mature enough to participate in the intergalactic community.

You have to understand what klatu berada nikto is for your culture to be able to join the league of nations etc etc., that was the origin of that expression.

Anyone ever have soylent green as their captcha? Or Bletchley Park?
huh didnt know that... also now i know what was that south park episode spoofing...
(pinnwood derby)

also what did it mean in the end? (or do we not get to find out?)

jurnag12

Nov 9, 2009
Fursnake said:
Harry Dresden would have lost a lot of business because of this, if he could get the computer to work long enough to post on eBay.
He wouldn't mind. He's in the phonebook, ain't he?

Tbeaz161

Aug 23, 2008
Who is the boss of you? Me! I am the boss of you!

Grand Inquisitor was such a great game.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
What about items classed as "magic" that are used by pagans?

on a silly note, sweetrolls and invisibility potions now 50% off!

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
Outrageous. This crusade against wizardry is uncalled for. What is this? Ferelden? Discrimination! Are wizards not people? They too have to eat.

SacremPyrobolum

Dec 11, 2010
Is that lovetrap spell the same thing they keep advertising as "the loophole in female psycology that makes her want to bang you" on sites of ill repute?

Because I wouldn't know....

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Guess I'm out of business then...

I'll just relabel it as homeopathic medicine.

FaceFaceFace

Nov 18, 2009
Why isn't anyone in this thread commenting on the guy who appears to believe he is an actual wizard? I mean, it seems rather noteworthy to me...

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
DVS BSTrD said:
Feeling lonely? Perhaps you'd be interested in a "Love Trap Spell" [http://www.ebay.com/itm/Love-Trap-Spell-Give-Them-NO-CHOICE-But-To-Love-YOU-/251128693198?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a786fc1ce], guaranteed to "give them NO CHOICE but to love YOU."
That is really, really creepy.