EDIT: For Prime Members Amazon Sale today and tomorrow 10-14 : Just got Gears 5 for $10

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
EDIT: For Prime Members Amazon Sale today and tomorrow 10-14 : Just got Gears 5 for $10. Digital or Disk available at that price.

Not nearly as much on sale for Video games as I'd hoped for. I expect more to go on sale over the next 36 hours or so.

Hope y'all find something fun to get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alienware

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Amazon Sale today and tomorrow 10-14 : Just got Gears 5 for $10. Digital or Disk available at that price.
Is this the Prime Day thing? Because it seems like those discounts only apply to Amazon Prime members.

If so, might want to add the premium subscription requirement somewhere, for clarity's sake.

Reactions: gorfias

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Is this the Prime Day thing? Because it seems like those discounts only apply to Amazon Prime members.

If so, might want to add the premium subscription requirement somewhere, for clarity's sake.
Done.

If you're not a member, please consider it. Great deal with sales, shipping and prime video which includes shows like "The Boys", "Feabag" "Catastrophe" and more. I've been a member for years and given how much shipping we do (entire family uses the account) well worth the investment.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
If you're not a member, please consider it. Great deal with sales, shipping and prime video which includes shows like "The Boys", "Feabag" "Catastrophe" and more. I've been a member for years and given how much shipping we do (entire family uses the account) well worth the investment.
No thanks. I only use Amazon once in a while for stuff I can't get locally, and most of the benefits of Amazon Prime don't apply if you're shipping internationally, and my experience is buying internationally off Amazon is seldom really cheaper than buying local when taking shipping, tax and import fees into consideration. Also, not a fan of premium subscription models to begin with.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
There's legit nothing good on games or books, and that's about all I get on amazon. Ah well, I just bought the entire hexalogy of Dune and trails of cold steel 4 is coming out in 3 weeks, I don't need another thing for the backlog lol.