Editor's Note: Dungeons and Dollars

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
Dungeons and Dollars

Over the past few weeks I learned that videogames and U.S. financial institutions have much in common. Both seem to exist on a continuum whose opposing poles are complete fantasy and fiscal reality.

Read Full Article

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
Great Edition, I enjoyed reading it but one thing stuck out to me. The picture that accompanies it (A black man in an orange shirt) does not accompany any of the articles. I thought it strange seeing as in most editions the picture that accompanies it is from one of the artworks for an article.

Very odd.

Landslide

Jun 13, 2002
Fire Daemon post=6.73372.794087 said:
Great Edition, I enjoyed reading it but one thing stuck out to me. The picture that accompanies it (A black man in an orange shirt) does not accompany any of the articles. I thought it strange seeing as in most editions the picture that accompanies it is from one of the artworks for an article.

Very odd.
Yeah, that's completely my fault. That article designed changed completely, and I borked up the initial publish of it by not uploading the correct replacement image. Should be all fixed and proper now. Thanks for the feedback!

stompy

Jan 21, 2008
Very interesting edition this week. I've read most of them, and I must say, it's quite interesting, the whole legalities of the virtual world and all.