Editor's Note: Editor's Choice

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Editor's Choice

For this installment of Editor's Choice, The Escapist provides a springtime sampler of intriguing gaming topics including Dungeons & Dragons, the art of reviewing, drug lords and the loneliest number.

Read Full Article

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Man, it's cold out there. Looking out of the window i see loads of snow, slowly melting. Melting VERY slowly. Still, the only things that reminds me that it should be spring are the occasional warmer winds and more birds.

Anyways, time to dive in head-first into the articles.

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
I live not far from the escapist offices. Pretty much the last week or so has been amazing weather-wise, I don't blame him.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Very distracting note there. Almost forgot about the weather I was having today.
Owlslayer said:
Man, it's cold out there. Looking out of the window i see loads of snow, slowly melting. Melting VERY slowly. Still, the only things that reminds me that it should be spring are the occasional warmer winds and more birds.

Anyways, time to dive in head-first into the articles.
Glad I'm not the only escapist that is getting crummy weather. Maybe a squirrel will drop a green acorn on Mr. Pitt's shiny head. Humbug.
HG131 said:
Here in Florida, the leaves are changing colors and falling off trees half the time and growing the other half while squirrels fall in and drown in my pool. So yeah, not that beautiful here. Yeah, the trees are schizophrenic.
Or then again, maybe a tree will drop a squirrel on him...