Editor's Note: Editor's Choice

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
Editor's Choice

In a rapidly changing world, there are at least two things that you can always depend on: The Escapist and Editor's Choice.

Read Full Article

pigeon_of_doom

Vice-Captain Hammer
Feb 9, 2008
Pyramid Head as an object of sexual desire? This, I have to see. I'm familiar with the idea of him being a manifestation of James' repressed sexual desire, but something seeing it as an object of that desire would be more disturbing than Lolita.

And I think it's great that there's a week dedicated to articles that aren't shoehorned into a wider theme. Wouldn't be without it.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
I've always enjoyed the Editor's Choice editions of The Escapist. They're like that little mystery flavor you get in a bag of candy. You don't know what you're going to get, but odds are that it's going to be pretty delicious.
The Editor's Choice is that Mystery flavor, and it has yet to fail me.

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
pigeon_of_doom said:
Pyramid Head as an object of sexual desire? This, I have to see. I'm familiar with the idea of him being a manifestation of James' repressed sexual desire, but something seeing it as an object of that desire would be more disturbing than Lolita.

And I think it's great that there's a week dedicated to articles that aren't shoehorned into a wider theme. Wouldn't be without it.
Just updated Tom's ed note with a link. Here it is again in case you had trouble finding it. Enjoy!