Editor's Note: Guns, Cars 'n' Tits

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
Guns, Cars 'n' Tits

The Escapist: Now with 20 percent more horsepower, a 30-percent wider blast radius and 50 percent more nipple!

Read Full Article

Dom Camus

Sep 8, 2006
we love breasts. (The more meticulously animated, the better.)
For a moment there I thought I was learning something new about Julianne Greer... then I noticed I'd misremembered who was writing the editor's note this week! ;-)

Shushyne4np2ne

Jul 28, 2008
Well, this sounds like an interesting issue. I'm just ready to read about Boll and watch the flames grow higher on this stupid human.

RedRingRico

Aug 27, 2008
I'm fully expecting flaming & such for this, but someone's got to say it:

You've fallen into the common trap of "all my readers are male and heterosexual" with your two tits articles.

Hiroshi Mishima

Sep 25, 2008
RedRingRico is precisely right. I'm male and heterosexual, but I'd like reviews to avoid talking about tits in general unless it's to say "There is too much sex in the game industry." I'm really sick of people throwing sex around in video games. Even Samus has become a bit of a sex symbol and you can't try to skirt the issue and say she's showing a more feminine side when she's wearing that stupid Zero Suit.

Joeshie

Oct 9, 2007
RedRingRico post=6.73976.820045 said:
You've fallen into the common trap of "all my readers are male and heterosexual" with your two tits articles.
Sure, not all of them are, but a large majority of them probably are.

werepossum

Sep 12, 2007
Hey, even women and gay men should love tits. Tits (as Ben Franklin said about beer) are proof G-d loves us and wants us to be happy.

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
Hiroshi Mishima
And here I thought I was the only straight male to think the Zero suit is annoying.