Egg Hunting Season

BobblyDrink

Jan 20, 2014
I fear to see how you think these are created then:

Still, interesting as always. Just wish I didn't Google the word cloaca now.

Happy Easter to you too.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
I spent a good 5 minutes trying to figure out what all the various bits did before deciding it would probably be best not to know...
Tnekrtena said:
I fear to see how you think these are created then:
They coat a genetically-engineered bunny in chocolate, at which point it evaporates leaving a hollow shell. The evaporated bunny is absorbed by the chocolate giving it its rich flavour. This is actually easier for Lindt, as the usually bunny-infusion method is rather time consuming.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
"Ceremonial cloaca"

10/10, would read again and recommend to friends.

Also, I didn't realize that Easter chickens were mechanized. O____O

Storm Dragon

Nov 29, 2011
lacktheknack said:
"Ceremonial cloaca"

And I didn't realize that they were mammals. Here I thought echidnas and platypuses were the only monotremes.

Johnson McGee

Nov 16, 2009
Storm Dragon said:
lacktheknack said:
"Ceremonial cloaca"

And I didn't realize that they were mammals. Here I thought echidnas and platypuses were the only monotremes.
Perhaps it refers to the amalgamation of bunny and chicken in that contraption?

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
Johnson McGee said:
Storm Dragon said:
lacktheknack said:
"Ceremonial cloaca"

Perhaps it refers to the amalgamation of bunny and chicken in that contraption?
Johnson McGee to the rescue! Many thanks for the understanding.
I contend that the scientific community will soon recognize egg-laying robots operated by a mammal
as monotreme as long as only one orifice is used during the process.

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
So that's what people mean by easter eggs coming form easter bunnies. Thanks for this new insight that I now have to share with all my friends.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
They might sell you the chicken for a low price, but they get you on the cartridges.

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
WHAT IN THE HELL?? seriously, every damn week i read this and feel like i had a stroke, just seeing random words and colors that are supposed to make sense... but they never do... am i supposed to have a secret decoder ring or something?

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
martyrdrebel27 said:
WHAT IN THE HELL?? seriously, every damn week i read this and feel like i had a stroke, just seeing random words and colors that are supposed to make sense... but they never do... am i supposed to have a secret decoder ring or something?
Perhaps my weekly efforts are some how blocking blood flow to certain portions of your brain mimicking an ischemic style stroke. I doubt it's hemorrhagic as they are more rare and you would have probably died many cartoons ago.

Sadly, there is no ring or any other prophylactic device, as of yet, that I can recommend to protect you from this unfortunate reaction. Do you have any allergies that I should know about?

Apologies to your brain and others like it.

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
Nick Lerman said:
martyrdrebel27 said:
Perhaps my weekly efforts are some how blocking blood flow to certain portions of your brain mimicking an ischemic style stroke. I doubt it's hemorrhagic as they are more rare and you would have probably died many cartoons ago.

Sadly, there is no ring or any other prophylactic device, as of yet, that I can recommend to protect you from this unfortunate reaction. Do you have any allergies that I should know about?

Apologies to your brain and others like it.
i have a penicillin allergy, if that matters. maybe it's like a magic eye, if i read them long enough, it'll just click one day. i've seen them all, i believe, so maybe not... i don't know, i'll keep trying and try again once i find a reliable drug source in my new town.