End Game of Thrones

Mike Kayatta

Minister of Secrets
Aug 2, 2011
End Game of Thrones

Write your own perfect ending to Game of Thrones with this hyper-realistic George R.R. Martin simulator!

Read Full Article

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
That was fucking hilarious. XD

I get the feeling that the creator's not too fond of Daenerys, though...

Angelous Wang

Lord of I Don't Care
Oct 18, 2011
Your book sales: 10,000,000.
Your viewers: 10,000,000.
Your profit: Millions.
Your reception: Though a quick Google search would say that you're universally reviled, your bank account says otherwise. HBO and many other networks have offered you an automatic greenlight for any other project you have in mind.

I got this ending, I assume there are others since it said it was one of seven different endings.

Jon Snow got the Iron Throne, was completely miserable forever surrounded by back stabbers as everyone else decent died.

Sounds similar to the actual ending I am expecting.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
"Go find those dragons you were looking for, honey."
Best GoT-related line EVARRRR! Made me LOL, so thanks!

I totally bombed my sales though, only made Thousands and got to play Mass Effect 3 online with the few peeps who liked my book. Which means I got the ending I wanted from this adventure, as I think the ending IRL will suck loads... and thus kept picking the most funny or realistic options I found.

Auberon

Aug 29, 2012
My readership makes me cringe at the completely wrong scenarios, but I shall soldier through them.

Your book sales: 5,000,000.
Your viewers: 15,000,000.
Your reception: Most people love your work, but those who hate it, like really hate it.

Dany reclaimed the Iron Throne by conquest back from Baratheons, and all lived reasonably happily after. I am satisfied with this, even if it takes 15 years to be completed.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Your viewers: 50,000,000.
Your profit: Billions.
Your reception: Everyone loves your work but the hipsters and the people who realize that it's a terrible idea for one company or creative force to be in charge of so many facets of geekdom, who come to boycott anything you become involved with. It doesn't make much of a dent.

Aha. Ahaha. Aaaahahahahhaa. I'm rich, I'm filthy rich! Now I can buy a country! *ahem*

And who cares about them hipsters anyway.

Oct 2, 2012
Your viewers: 20,000,000.
Your reception: Everyone hates you, but can't stop supporting your work financially.

I'm rich bitches!
Sure everyone hates me but screw them! I'm rich!

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
Your reception: Everyone hates you, but can't stop supporting your work financially.

Hah Jon and Tyrion got randomly killed in the climax. I completely trolled the viewers.

deathmothon

Nov 30, 2013
I couldn't get through this. I could tell tons of love and time were contributed. What I saw was very well written but... DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO AVOID GOT SPOILERS! I've never loved a piece of fiction as much as GOT. I can't read the books because I want to see what the show has to offer. And yet, the book people can't help but discuss what's going to happen. I don't blame them, I would do the same if I were them. Inevitably I screw up, or someone doesn't spoiler something, and I've found out about the twists in season 1-3. I kinda hope the show jumps away from the books completely. Then we have 2 fan bases to participate in.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Talk about a twist ending! Tyrion was melted by wildfire, then he became Emperor! Classic Martin with the definitive kill and resurrection.

Anachronism

Apr 9, 2009
Your book sales: 500,000.
Your viewers: 100,000.
Your profit: Thousands.
Your reception: The people who read the book dislike you, but the majority of your fans (the people only involved with it through television) reserve their hatred solely for HBO, never quite understanding why those bastards cancelled their favorite show so early.

So apparently I screwed up pretty badly. The White Walkers broke through the wall, swept over Westeros and killed everyone in the world. Even I don't think the actual ending will be that bleak.

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
tehroc said:

Hah Jon and Tyrion got randomly killed in the climax. I completely trolled the viewers.
i got the same sales/results, except jon and tyrion became gay lovers and ruled as king and king...

also dany got eaten by a dragon and when bursting out of its chest like a xenomorph, was decapitated.

move over george...

Beliyal

Big Stupid Jellyfish
Jun 7, 2010
suitepee7 said:
... jon and tyrion became gay lovers and ruled as king and king...

also dany got eaten by a dragon and when bursting out of its chest like a xenomorph, was decapitated.
I got this, but my sales and viewers are worse:

A Poem of Property is met with mixed feelings. The majority of people who encounter it -- some by book, others by the show -- enjoy it, but those who call themselves "true fans" never forgive you for what you've done to "their" precious series. Though there are ten times as many people who love your work than hate it, you receive ten times more hate mail than fan mail.

Your book sales: 5,000,000.
Your viewers: 15,000,000.
Your reception: Most people love your work, but those who hate it, like really hate it.
All in all, I laughed at this. A lot. I hope Martin won't get any ideas from it though.

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
Your viewers: 50,000,000.
Your reception: Everyone loves your work but the hipsters and the people who realize that it's a terrible idea for one company or creative force to be in charge of so many facets of geekdom, who come to boycott anything you become involved with. It doesn't make much of a dent.

I'M A BILLIONAAAAAIRE!
Epic dragonback threesome and Ned Stark is alive. The perfect ending. Who wouldn't want me in charge of all of geekdom? Just fill it with weird sex, like most of Hollywood.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Anachronism said:
Your book sales: 500,000.
Your viewers: 100,000.
Your profit: Thousands.
Your reception: The people who read the book dislike you, but the majority of your fans (the people only involved with it through television) reserve their hatred solely for HBO, never quite understanding why those bastards cancelled their favorite show so early.

So apparently I screwed up pretty badly. The White Walkers broke through the wall, swept over Westeros and killed everyone in the world. Even I don't think the actual ending will be that bleak.
Also got that end. To spit misery and despair in everyone's dreams? I think that is the best one ever. KAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

Regardless of the personal machinations of your 70 some-odd characters, and regardless of who ended up sitting on the throne, regardless of who lived and who died and who saved and who killed, regardless of any of it, this book was destined to end in a way that disregards the lot of it. If there's one thing you've sought to teach your readers, it's narrative nihilism. And if they haven't gotten it by now, this ending should drive the philosophy home.

The walkers may have been temporarily defeated at the wall, but there were more of them. Far more. And eventually, they break through to the South. Westeros has spent too much gold and far too many lives fighting each other to stop the undying army sweeping through their farms, homes, castles, and kingdoms.

Everyone dies.

Hell, even the walkers die after killing everyone else.

The world is a frozen, sinister heap of crap.

The universe won't be happy until everyone is miserable, dead, or both.

Everyone you ever love will one day be eaten by worms and then dumped back into the soil meaningless and cold, without even a hope that the nutrients released by their decomposition will find use because the world is dead, and the ideas of rejuvenation and growth are nothing more than forgotten memories.

The end.

You've done it. You've written The Best. Game of Thrones Book. Ever. And everyone will love it. Your last decision is to name your masterpiece, and see how well your fans receive the decisions you've made.

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
I have to ask the readers of the novel series, does the author gloss over the battles or do they get their own chapters?

yamy

Slayer of Hot Dogs
Aug 2, 2010
So the endings are:

A Song of Games and Thrones
A Hashtag for Hodor
A Poem of Property
A Company of Caveats
An Insight of Ice
A Castle of Carrion

I'm only missing the 7th one. Anyone know what it is?

Mahorfeus

Feb 21, 2011
I only have a passing familiarity with the show, but this cracked me up. I have three more endings I need to get...

Jul 31, 2013
So.... Tyrion and Jon died by being smashed by a dragon, Daenerys impaled herself on Drogon's toenail and Maester Aemon proved to be the ultimate mastermind and took the Iron Throne after disassembling it and turning himself into a (literal) storm of swords.

Then the White Walkers killed everyone before dying off themselves. Westeros ended up being a cold, empty and bitter wasteland.

Sales figures plummetted and I have become the laughing stock in the world of literature. It has even gotten so bad that Michael Bay and Zack Snyder are fighting for the movie rights for "An Insight of Ice".

Ok, now I'm depressed.