Enjoy a 15% Discount at our Escapist Store Until the End of April

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Enjoy a 15% Discount at our Escapist Store Until the End of April

Perhaps it's because the US just had the deadline pass for paying their taxes. Perhaps it's because (insert some borinG political bailout joke here). Or perhaps it's because Split Reason loves you all.

All I know is that Split Reason, the mAkers and sellers of our exclusive line of merchandise, is giving everyone a coupon code for 15% off all purchases made until the end of April.

Not excited? That's probably because you haven't seen the goods yet: http://www.splitreason.com/theescapist

Still not excited? Really? HmM. Oh, you must live in a nudist colony. Well, there are more than t-shirts and hoodies for those of you living in a nudist colony! Imp plushies (those things in the Zero Punctuation videos), stickers (for playing a fun game of naked sticker tag in the colony), mugs (because hot coffee is dangerous in a nudist colony), shot glassEs (since naked lawn darts is not fun unless you are drunk), and even hats (are hats allowed in a nudist colony?).

If that's still not enticing enough, if ouR nudist colony community wants, we can look into Escapist and Zero Punctuation brand sunscreen lotion.

Anyway, the code is boldly hidden in this announcement. It's all caps, one word - enjoy!

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
AkJay said:
The link is broken, for me, at least.
Delete the period at the end of the address. It should work then.
And this is awesome!
I might be able to scrounge some money up for one of the things now!

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Kuliani said:
Not excited? That's probably because you haven't seen the goods yet: http://www.splitreason.com/theescapist
Fixed your link for you. There's a full stop at the end that shouldn't be there and it's making people link to a 404 error page, I believe.

Anyway, this is pretty good, I've seen stuff on there that I would have bought in the past but couldn't afford, so anything that brings prices down and means people like me (i.e. students and tightarses) can still afford cool gear is fine by me :D.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Nice.
I get paid tomorrow so after my tithe and Bills ill see what i can spend.

Discount on membership and a discount on some sweet Escapist stuffz.
You guys are making it really easy for me to support you!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Well, if I get the money. I certainly wouldnt mind a pair of plushies for my desk!

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Didn't I suggest this in a user group?
Either way, I might get something.
Edit: The code is "King Leopold's Ghost" right?

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
AkJay said:
The link is broken, for me at least.
Yep, whoops. Fixed it in the announcement.

And if someone hasn't figured it out for some reason (like a brain fart or whathaveyou):
GAMER

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Alas, alas...
Living in the third world for sweet goodies known as western Europe I can't order.
No credit card, dispute with PayPal, takes ages for stuff to arrive, crappy customs, I've had orders never arrive and no money back (different foreign company), money shortage. :(

Nice gear tho, only not that much more than when I last looked a long time ago !
(At least not tons more awesome stuff for me to NOT get ;) )

SplitReason should get a one man office in Amsterdam imho :p

Mr. Mike

Mar 24, 2010
I wish I had the disposable income to buy some of this, but I'm too busy spending it on GAMES.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
I demand that someone invent Zero Punctuation sunscreen lotion right now!
TheBlackKnight said:
what's with the Dolphin shirt?
The "Evil Porpoises" joke was in one of the Unskippable episodes, though I can't remember which one. I'll take a stab and say it was Genji: Days of the Blade, though I could be wrong.

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009
The only thing that disappoints me is that there isn't, nor (to the best of my knowledge) has been, any Doomsday Arcade merchandise. It's by far my favorite series I've seen on this site, and had so many opportunities for purely epic things.

Like a tee-shirt with Bruce's heart-grenade X-ray.
Or a Laser Cat plushy.
Or a mask resembling the Dice Lord's head.
Or a tee-shirt with the quote "Whiskers on kittens!" and a creepy example on a stick figure head.
Perhaps even a miniature version of Polybius.
[EDIT]Or Shanks' tie. Hell, I'd kill for one of those... [/EDIT]

If only there was something like that in the store.
It might actually have give me reason to bugger my parents long enough into getting me one. The Zero Punctuation stuff has been there for ages, and the underwear........ eeeehhhhh...... I'll pass.........