Enjoy a 15% Discount at our Escapist Store Until the End of April

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
I feel ashamed for never having looked at that stuff before. It's super-cool-partylicious-groovetown-funtacular! Speaking of which, that adjective deserves its own shirt. EDIT: Portal Maniac, Shanks' tie is available at ThinkGeek.com. Search "8-bit tie". Also, you ninja'd me with asking for DA reference stuff, curse you.

Xersues

DRM-free or give me death!
Dec 11, 2009
All the stuff I want is sold out in my size :( Plz maek more and I will buy. I has monies, and I need ur stuffs :D

That's what I get for being so slow!

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
Portal Maniac said:
The only thing that disappoints me is that there isn't, nor (to the best of my knowledge) has been, any Doomsday Arcade merchandise. It's by far my favorite series I've seen on this site, and had so many opportunities for purely epic things.

Like a tee-shirt with Bruce's heart-grenade X-ray.
Or a Laser Cat plushy.
Or a mask resembling the Dice Lord's head.
Or a tee-shirt with the quote "Whiskers on kittens!" and a creepy example on a stick figure head.
Perhaps even a miniature version of Polybius.
[EDIT]Or Shanks' tie. Hell, I'd kill for one of those... [/EDIT]

If only there was something like that in the store.
It might actually have give me reason to bugger my parents long enough into getting me one. The Zero Punctuation stuff has been there for ages, and the underwear........ eeeehhhhh...... I'll pass.........
You can get Shank's 8-bit tie from thinkgeek

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I'd like to buy something, but I'm in Brazil, and shipping will be murder.

I promise that if I ever write something for the Escapist and am paid in dollars, I will immediately use that money to buy Escapist gear feeding an insane neverending vicious cycle.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Argh, this would of been brilliant for me a week ago! Impulse buying ay, what are we gonna do about it

Skobvs

Nov 26, 2009
We have a store?

I'm thinking of getting that mug with the holding your head under the waters of knowledge one.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Oh heres a helpful tip! If you are buying more than one product and you live int he UK. Be prepared to pay extra. I got two ZP tops and since it was from a diffrent country and weighed over a certain amount i had to go to the nearest Deliver Port (There should be a local one, dont worry) and then pay an additional customs fee!

Other than that, the t-shirts are epic and i get alot of praise in the games classes at uni ;)

edit: Anyway i just bought myself the "Livin life one exp at a time" tee in celebration of my new job.
Then i noticed it is goign to take 4 weeks to get to mine.. also.. VOLCANO?
This will take forever..

stompythebeast

Orbital Drop Shock Trooper
May 6, 2008
I love Susan's little reference on the 'Rating' logo t-shirt: "Mild Ponies". Gotta love that woman. Anyway, i got the Apocalypse shirt for a friend a months back, wish i had that 15% then. I should get myself something too...maybe the "Charismatic Stallion" with black background....

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Portal Maniac said:
The only thing that disappoints me is that there isn't, nor (to the best of my knowledge) has been, any Doomsday Arcade merchandise. It's by far my favorite series I've seen on this site, and had so many opportunities for purely epic things.

Like a tee-shirt with Bruce's heart-grenade X-ray.
Or a Laser Cat plushy.
Or a mask resembling the Dice Lord's head.
Or a tee-shirt with the quote "Whiskers on kittens!" and a creepy example on a stick figure head.
Perhaps even a miniature version of Polybius.
[EDIT]Or Shanks' tie. Hell, I'd kill for one of those... [/EDIT]

If only there was something like that in the store.
It might actually have give me reason to bugger my parents long enough into getting me one. The Zero Punctuation stuff has been there for ages, and the underwear........ eeeehhhhh...... I'll pass.........
I can solve two of these for you:
The only Doomsday Arcade shirt they have. It's from episode 1 or 2, when they open up their code.
8-Bit Tie with a very close resemblance to Shanks'.
And really, if you want a Dice Lord mask you can put a pillow case over your head and put two eyes on it.

Mikkaddo

Black Rose Knight
Jan 19, 2008
Kuliani said:
AkJay said:
The link is broken, for me at least.
Yep, whoops. Fixed it in the announcement.

And if someone hasn't figured it out for some reason (like a brain fart or whathaveyou):
GAMER
The only question I have (I saw the code before reading the article) is the meaning to the code . . . I can think of around 15 different meanings it MIGHT have, but none of them really make much sense.