Enjoy the Gonorrhea, Amercians.

Mykal Stype

Dec 24, 2012
aelreth said:
I thought it was cute when Peter Schiff said that the Federal healthcare free contraception policy would cause the unintended consequence of males forgoing condom use since the female has access to free birth control pills. Thus watch for venereal disease to get much worse.

Time to look into companies that sell treatment for it and buy some of their stock.
He's actually a bit right. When people get a false sense of safety, they do really stupid things. When American Football decided to use the helmets they currently use, they came to the conclusion that they didn't have to worry much about their heads anymore, sometimes using their heads as a weapon. So now you have football players with the mental capacity of an Easy Bake Oven because they've gone and jumbled their brains.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Kopikatsu said:
So, point of the thread; how does that make you feel?
**yawn**

Bacteria become resistant to treatments all the time. They'll find another drug that works, or create one by altering an existing drug, and people will be fine. And in a decade the resistance will have faded and the old drugs will work fine again.

This isn't really news - this happens all the time. The only reason anyone cares is because it's an STD, so people will pay more attention to news articles about it.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
I actually wrote a paper on a possible solution to "super bacteria" that were resistant to anti-biotics. It had to do with bacteriophage concoctions :)

I thought it was pretty good for a high school paper. My teacher thought so too, and sent me a "warning" about plagerism being unacceptable behavior... you know, before she actually checked to see if I had written it. She just assumed I didn't. I even had citations and everything. It was legit!

***** thought I was dumb because I was quiet in class :mad:

Here's a link about what bacteriophages are if you care.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriophage

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
I knew it ... this is it !! 2012 .. err .. 13 !!!

It starts as gonorrhea, then mutates into a new strand of vagi-flu (complete with sneezing!), before killing the sufferer and making them rise to stalk the living. Only it's not your brains they're interested in now ...

Oh gods what a horrible future we have in store.

No, seriously, besides the above nightmarish situation, this is just the first of countless bacteria that are going to become increasingly resistant due to irresponsible application of antibiotics.

I'd suggest investing in chicken farms. Chicken soup is the only thing that will always work.

sunsetspawn

Jul 25, 2009
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
You guys can talk about how you don't care but I'm just gonna say I find this pretty horrifying.

I mean, yeah, not like I'm gonna get it since I'm not fucking random bitches without a condom, but still.
Word son, and I'm not fucking random bitches without no jimmy hat either, na'mean, BUT...

What if you meet a shawty, OR meet some new shawty (if you already be got a shawty), and you be wantin to wife that hoe up? Now what if that ***** got that gonorrhea and one day you decide to go raw dawg?

Ya feel me?

There are a number of outcomes to this situation depending on whether or not she knows and whether or not she tells you, but none of those outcomes are good.

Yo gone hafta pop a cap in dat *****, nyukka.