Escape to the Movies: Black Swan

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
You should do all of your reviews with that posh accent from the first part of the review.

I'd love to you see review Transformers 3 in that style. It'd be hilarious.

And I'll wait for the release on Bluray...But I will see this movie. This doesn't seem like the "MUST GO TO THEATER" kind of movie.

raven_glory

Sep 2, 2010
Nice Accent, very posh. I like how the english are americas ideal of intelligence and taste, obviously never been to england

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
Worst fake English accent i have ever heard. Please refrain from using it ever again, old chap.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Will we be seeing more of "Robert of the Cinema" any time soon?

OT: Never even heard of this (no TV). I was considering seeing a movie this weekend, now I'll probably go see this.

unicron44

Oct 12, 2010
I love Aronofsky, he's my favorite director. I usually don't see his movies in theaters as I usually just rent the DVD but I think I learned my lesson after waiting too long to see The Wrestler, an all time favorite.

ldwater

Jun 15, 2009
Rather old chap!

Yeah - a little over british but I guess thats the joke..

Interesting review; ballet isn't really my thing but by the sounds of it the film is worth seeing for 'other' reasons :D

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
You should shoot the voice coach who told you how to pronounce naivety - I'm sorry, I mean naiver-TAY.

I jest, it wasn't half bad, I guess.

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
I've loved the guy since Pi. And yes, I do find it hilarious how people got up in arms over talking about sex last week. Or in fact any other episode of Escape to the Movies.

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
While I love and agree with the point made in the second half of the review, it would have been even funnier if it was never brought up at all.

Vaccine

Feb 13, 2010
My mind keeps filtering out the British accent and replacing it with Bobs real one.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Neissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

BTW, any thoughts on The Warrior's Way?