Escape to the Movies: Need for Speed - More Boring Than Nascar

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Jandau said:
Huh... Seems I just didn't click with his character. I found him one of the least relateable people in the show and honestly couldn't wait for him to leave every time he was in a scene. But again, BB was never really my cup of tea. Also, an award? Really? I just don't see it (as in, don't see how he'd get one)... Oh well, different tastes and all that, I suppose.
If you only watched the first season or two his character really is a joke but his development is phenomenal. By the end he is not the same character from season one.

bravetoaster

Oct 7, 2009
Bob, it may be worth noting that the whole flood story in the Old Testament was also blatantly plagiarized from the Epic of Gilgamesh (an entertaining and interesting read and one of the oldest surviving stories in human history).

2ndblackjedi

Sep 12, 2008
<.< I still wanna go see it. Partially cause I've already made plans to, but mostly cause of how much I love the NFS games and the Fast and Furious movies. Hopefully I'll find more to like about it.

I also gotta watch Torque ASAP.

HBaskerville

Jun 22, 2010
Mcoffey said:
I guess the CW hate casts a wide net? I hated Arrow for a while too, but it genuinely did get much better, and Flash looks to continue that trend of sampling the comics more than teenaged melodrama.

Plus, Bob performs his analingus of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD every week and has been trying to wish that show into decency all season. I think no matter what DC puts out there will be people that believe this is a zero sum game and try to pick a winner between DC and Marvel.

As was already said - you have a picture of a costume. If you are judging the quality of a show on a still photo, you have an axe to grind