Escape to the Movies: Raven

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
Well, it looked interesting in the trailer, so I may give it a look later this year. But good to know I'm not really missing much by waiting til netflix on this one.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
RaikuFA said:
Lunar Templar said:
you have a better 'Kirk' then 'Picard'

can't say i was interested in the Raven to begin with.

and -.- ugh, another Mario game ..... not that i dislike the franchise but really? Nintendo still has to make up for Other M for being shit. do that first damn it!!!! >.<
Well Miyamoto wants to do a 3D remake of LttP so in my eyes thats more than redemption.

But I'd like to see a 3DS remake of Super Metroid with more areas and bosses.
eh, Link to the Past is good as is, no need for the gimmicky 3D BS, but a remake of Super Metroid? that i could get behind, cause it would be awesome

Garfy

Nov 6, 2009
Tough to do a good Picard but wouldn't the world be 100x more awesome if everyone DID sound like Patrick Stuart?

Kieve

Jan 4, 2011
The Great JT said:
Parte the Firste: Your Picard sucks more.
Parte the Seconde: How was The Pirates: Band of Misfits?
Indeed - you couldn't have burned that extra minute discussing "The Pirates" instead of doing bad Star Trek impressions, Bob?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14MtmqOZwQA[/youtube]

Chloe Berg

Nov 18, 2009
A shame the movie sucks, I really liked the trailer. I think a Saw-like Poe-worshipping serial killer is a great idea.

...Having Edgar Allan Poe himself as a main character in the movie, not so much.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Wait, if we're into Next Generation already, that means we have a massive cataclysmic war to look forward to by the time DS9 rolls around. And then get a disappointingly mediocre Voyager era.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
Lunar Templar said:
RaikuFA said:
Lunar Templar said:

and -.- ugh, another Mario game ..... not that i dislike the franchise but really? Nintendo still has to make up for Other M for being shit. do that first damn it!!!! >.<
Well Miyamoto wants to do a 3D remake of LttP so in my eyes thats more than redemption.

eh, Link to the Past is good as is, no need for the gimmicky 3D BS, but a remake of Super Metroid? that i could get behind, cause it would be awesome
Well I still wouldn't mind seeing/playing it. It with Mario World being my first games.

Also all my money: Atlus [http://www.destructoid.com/omg-soul-hackers-devil-summoner-soul-hackers-going-3ds-226465.phtml]

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
RaikuFA said:
Lunar Templar said:
RaikuFA said:
Lunar Templar said:

Well I still wouldn't mind seeing/playing it. It with Mario World being my first games.

Also all my money: Atlus [http://www.destructoid.com/omg-soul-hackers-devil-summoner-soul-hackers-going-3ds-226465.phtml]
there is not enough 'do want' or 'shut up and take my money' to cover it correctly .......

so i will simply say.

who do i need to kill

Madcat75

May 7, 2010
At least we have skipped the "Enterprise" era :D.

Forget Mario games the 2 best games to come out this year will be FREE....

Mechwarrior Online
and
Mechwarrior Tactics

We don't need Bob to tell us if Avengers IS good we just need him to tell us HOW good it is.

CAPTCHA

Mushroom Camper
Sep 30, 2009
Can anyone do a Picard impression? It's all about the deep, clutured voice, not the way the lines are delivered.

Also, Tony Blaire does the best Shatner impression.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
I'm sad, wanted to hear Bob's opinion on the Avengers, of which preview screenings have been available to even me for over a week. Ah well, next week I guess.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
First, Trick question, Bob's Krik and Picard suck...

Second... what movie was the picture Andy Lau from?

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
picard was worse, I am sorry to say

Well I was never going to see the film anyway

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
Lunar Templar said:
RaikuFA said:
Lunar Templar said:
RaikuFA said:
Lunar Templar said:

there is not enough 'do want' or 'shut up and take my money' to cover it correctly .......

so i will simply say.

who do i need to kill
Simple, we kill the bat. We kill the bat, the game gets localized.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
I really do not know why but Bobs explanation of TNG in that Picard voice had me laughing harder than I have in weeks.