Escape to the Movies: Super Mario Bros. (Rough Cut)

J1NXY0

Nov 23, 2009
Matthew Wilson said:
Damn it Bob, it took me all of 3 minutes to realise you were pulling an April Fools joke.
Me too loool! Could have at least made it a little less ludicrous :p

no one really

Nov 18, 2009
April FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! god damn, cant even get away from it April 2. D:
though 5-D sounds nice (wink wink)

Waddles

Mar 16, 2010
I can't believe how long I thought this was real, up til the mention of dance sequences. Well played sir.

havass

Dec 15, 2009
He had me going for about a minute before I realized it. :/ The Kesha thing was a giveaway, though. I literally laughed out loud when she appeared.
And then the Avengers reference, oh the Avengers reference.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
it seemed too good to be true and i was thinking 'am i actually watching this?' but my instincts were right, nice one Bob

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
Well, Bob certainly has some weird ideas. Imagine if this was a real movie. I would totally go see it.

Vibhor

Aug 4, 2010
When the picture of Tommy Wiseau was shown, I was all like "Fuck you Bob the story is going to be a masterpiece!"

caladors

Mar 17, 2011
Dispite this being a joke.
It seemed to be the sum total of all of the fears of the fans of game.
Personally I like the current movie.
It's funny it's a don't think to hard movie and if it didn't have the name it did people would always bring it up saying.
Well you can always do a mario comdey like this.

I am sorry but even as a joke this seemed to scream "I am bitter".

supermariner

Aug 27, 2010
it was good, but probably a bit predictable
perhaps someone might have fallen for it if elements were made slightly more realistic
but hey, even so, I enjoyed the 'review'

Dethgeezr

Jul 7, 2009
I was about to rage if this were a real movie hahaha. I was like... really??? They couldnt find anyone better than the situation??
Awesome vid Bob, lookin forward to Tuesday!

Roxor

Nov 4, 2010
Not impressed, Bob. Not only was this posted three hours too late for an April Fool's Day prank, it wasn't the least bit convincing as one.

andrewbrownster2

Dec 30, 2009
GD time differences. I didn't realise that this was an April fools joke, seeing it's the 2nd of April in Australia. XD

It took me far too long to realise it...

HotFezz8

Nov 1, 2009
MovieBob said:
Super Mario Bros. (Rough Cut)

MovieBob gets a rare sneak peek at the first offering from Nintendo's new movie studio.

Watch Video
that was shit moviebob. a six minute joke ripped off from yahtzee i didn't laugh at once.

why do i still watch this fucking series? boring reviews where you spit on any films that aren't "deep", tedious off shoots where you talk about irrelevant comics, and now hamhandely ripping off a joke someone else made more competently elsewhere.

coolbluex

Nov 19, 2009
lol my fav quote of the year!
"and or the highest level of D avaliable at the time of release"

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
Shit. He had me until the mention of 5D.
I know, I'm slow. I'm also watching it a date late so get off me.