Escape to the Movies: The A-Team

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
The A-Team

This week MovieBob reviews the fun action movie romp The A-Team.

Watch Video

dashiz94

Apr 14, 2009
Oh hell yes. I am absolutely psyched for this, almost even more than District 9.

LittleWings

May 17, 2010
I'm really looking forward to this, and thanks to Movie Bob, I know I'm not going to be too disappointed.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Sweeeeeeeet

There was a sequel to Cats and Dogs? That was a great family film! I wonder if it's any good

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
I was kinda expecting Bob to review The Karate Kid remake but I guess that the A-Team is good enough. A double review feature would be nice.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Bob, thank you for, once again, making up my mind about a movie. I was so on the fence about this one. I should be seeing it soon.

Oh, and thank you for recommending "Fear and Loathing" to me. It was a great movie. Now to find the plot...

GameGoddess101

Jun 11, 2009
Great review, Bob. I was gonna go see this movie anyway, regardless of what you said (even though I respect your opinion to Hong Kong and back) I can feel this movie is gonna get a lot of crap from the brats that are about my age going "eh, it was stupid and the action was good but the story etc." Here's my opinion, and it kind of ties in with your closing words. Sure, it doesn't really have all that much substance, but it's fun. And if you're looking for substance in an A-Team remake, then you're missing the point!!

Captain America and Thor at the end surprised me. Are those the concepts for the new Cap and Thor? If so... *top of head blows off in excitement*

Wow, Cats and Dogs 2... Why?? I mean, does anybody even remember that movie? Really?

Seamus8

Mar 26, 2008
I didn't think it would be anywhere near palatable, but I might give this a go. Could never stomach the A-Team, but always tried to give it a fair shake. Shows with badass 80s intro music (Vice, MacGuyver, Night Rider) was always enough to get me to sit down and start watching, but the A-team was the only show boring enough to get me to stand back up and walk out or change the channel.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Wait, you're saying this movie is good?? That's quite a surprise, I would have never expected that, ever.

PhiMed

Nov 26, 2008
I thought I was the only person who liked Smokin' Aces. I'm genuinely shocked.

Cracker3011

May 7, 2009
Wasn't expecting this film to be good, I'm pleasantly surprised :)

Note: I watched the A-Team when I was 8-ish, and I'm 15 now. Just putting that out there ^^

MaraJade03

Jan 14, 2010
Yes we need a fun action popcorn movie this Summer! So looking forward to this sense my friend has been talking about it. Never knew much about A-team just knew it as the non-cartoon Mr. T show, but this movie looks like a lot of fun. Thanks MovieBob.

So many movies I want to see MovieBob Review this summer and so many coming out the same day as each other. I want to know his opinion on both Jonah Hex and Toy Story 3. Double Feature would be sooooo helpful!!. Well I'm going to see Toy Story no matter what, Really want Jonah Hex to be a good movie so I can justify seeing it. Oh which one will he reveiw?