Escape to the Movies: The A-Team

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
Saw it last friday and I gotta say, it was quite good. It was alottt of fun, something Transformers 2 was supposed to be but failed miserably. Go see it if you wan't awesome stunts, some good laughs and just a good ole' fun time.

Miss_Suzumiya

Mar 31, 2010
... I loved Cats & Dogs =3

A-team is so nostalgic for me, I got a bit angry that they didn't get Mr. T to play B.A. but I think I might just... Love it :D

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I was surprisingly disappointed with this flick. But it was fun and Murdoch and B.A. provided some great laughs so I had a good time.

Dory16

Jun 10, 2009
The mere mention of Small Soldiers was enough to make me grin like an idiot for the rest of the video. Though I've no idea what story they could possibly follow, and I've probably grown out of that stuff by now, I know I'd see it.

angel85

Dec 31, 2008
on cats and dogs, I think hollywood makes a cute pet action movie every 5-10 years or so to cash in on each generation of kids (and their grandmothers, my grandma loves these things.) I was young enough to watch the first cats and dogs movie with my younger cousins, back when I was around 14 and they were 10, now that I'm 25 and they're 20 or so we're no where near the demographic anymore, but there are plenty of other kids who'll eat it up. I think that's why it isn't called "Cats and Dogs 2," because anyone young enough to want to see it wouldn't even know about the first one.

Shakaar9267

Look at me, I'm burning.
Nov 30, 2009
I had to pause the video so I could wikipedia 'Mappy-Land'! I had forgot all about that game....

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
Just got this on netflix. I agree that sometimes all you want is a fun filled action movie and this definitely delivered.

K_Dub

Oct 19, 2008
Just watched this the other day. I love, love, LOVE this flick. It's just great non-sensical fun, and it only gets better with every time I watch it!

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
The movie was ok, not something mindblowing like splice, but its a fair origins story. however you sohuldnt underestimate the youth, i was 21 when this movie came out and i watched the series on television twice (infact they ran it 3 times) during my teens :)