Escape to the Movies: Tower Heist

lastoflancas

Aug 17, 2009
OK, I guess I am NOT watching this one, just like rest of the movies that's been reviewed. D:

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
Hey....I quite liked Rush Hour and Rush Hour 2. I'll probably watch this when it comes out on DVD with some friends and some liquor. Should be good fun.

Jas0913

Jan 16, 2010
They wanted to charge $59.99 for a Brett F***ING Ratner movie!? i hate humanity.

Great review once again Bob but i think you should make it more clear on how these types of movies need to be boycotted... I mean look at what Expendables did to the industry.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Poor Murphey, after watching all his old films like Trading Places, Coming to America and Beverly Hills Cop this week, its a bit sad to see all his recent projects (minus Shrek, I guess) turn to shit.

AND, there is nothing wrong with the first two Rush Hour films, Jackie Chan makes anything good.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
I'd actually watch Eddie Murphey's original idea if it included some of the men Bob listed. Shame it got heavily gutted into this mess.

Also I like the first 2 Rush Hours. Not great, but they always made me laugh.

Xanyr

Saronite Chef
Dec 5, 2007
Awesome, it's not another hating on Green Lantern video. I guess I can watch it.

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
Rush Hour 1 and 2 are two of my favorite movies....
Soooo, guess we'll have to agree to disagree bob

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
An all black comedian cast might actually be worth watching. If they get Dave Chapelle in there :3

To add to the mob, Rush Hour 1&2 where actually enjoyable, Jackie Chan does make everything better.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I was hoping for this movie to be good. It has a good cast and a great set-up for some social commentary, and I am really disappointed if what you're saying, Bob, is true. I'll probably end up renting it.
That original version sounds pretty awesome as well, I wonder why it fell out.
And though I don't remember the Rush Hour movies, the feeling I remember of them is good, simple fun. So I guess I'll join the masses.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Oh gods... I forgot today was Friday...

I was like "What's EttM doing up on a Thursday?"

Whelp... time to go watch Harold and Kumar... cause at least I expect it to be stupid and funny.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I've been watching the trailers for this and it looked bad and boring and unfunny. I saw Bob was reviewing it and thought, "Is he going to try to convince me there's something worth seeing in this?"

That's $2 saved when this piece of obvious crap hits the bargain theater.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
... This was supposed to be a 'big star cast'? The only one out of the bunch who does decent work nowadays is Casey Affleck, and he was apparently wasted on this project; everyone else out of that lineup I can't even stand. ... Ok, maybe that's too harsh regarding Broderick, but... well, he used to be good. Back in the days of Ferris Bueller, that is.