Escape to the Movies: Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part Two

MovieBob

New member
Dec 31, 2008
11,495
0
0
Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part Two

MovieBob really enjoyed the final Twilight movie. A lot. (Warning: Spoilers abound.)

Watch Video
 

Urh

New member
Oct 9, 2010
216
0
0
So Breaking Dawn 2 can be summed up as "so bad it's awesome"?? Hmmmm. While I am keen to see *something* at the movies over the weekend (Skyfall doesn't hit screens here for another week), I don't think I'm that keen.
 

Bobaramer

New member
Nov 24, 2009
4
0
0
I legitimately laughed my ass off at this review. I might end up going with the girl friend after all.
 

Daaaah Whoosh

New member
Jun 23, 2010
1,041
0
0
Well, I was gonna go see Cloud Atlas, but now I really want to see just how awesomely bad this movie is.
 

Twyce

Mostly a Lurker
Apr 1, 2009
183
0
0
Well I can't wait to see what Rifftrax does with it if Bob says it's so bad it's good.
 

linkmastr001

New member
May 22, 2009
141
0
0
At first I thought you were trolling with saying it was good. Now I see it's "It's so bad, it's good" which I'm cool with. Too bad they ain't seeing my money.
 

zebon

New member
Jul 31, 2010
3
0
0
I do love "so bad it's good" movies, but I think I'll wait on this one until I can see it without supporting it.
 

linkmastr001

New member
May 22, 2009
141
0
0
Daaaah Whoosh said:
Well, I was gonna go see Cloud Atlas, but now I really want to see just how awesomely bad this movie is.
See Cloud Atlas now, you won't regret it.

Support a genuinely good movie, save this one for a night of drinking with friends and watching movies that are so bad they're good. You know that sounds more fun :p
 

SquidVicious

Senior Member
Feb 9, 2021
428
1
23
Country
United States
After this review I just texted my girlfriend saying we're going to see this tonight. She's an unapologetic fan of the series so she's incredibly happy and I'm going to get laid tonight. Thanks Bob!
 

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
2,846
0
0
Ladies and gentlemen, we have found the black hole of movies. Its star burned brightly and swiftly; then it collapsed under it's own weight and took everyone involved with it.

My hopes got so high when Bob was describing that action sequence. I could just imagine all the wailing screams of the fan girls as Hollywood said "No more, we will redeem this shit at all costs". It was a delicious moment, then he told us it was all a dream, and much like the described reaction of the audience at the screening I exclaimed "Bullshit." Oh they were so close to giving Myers the finger and salvaging the finale. I almost can't blame them though; I know I wouldn't want to face the ire of its psychotic fan base.
 

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
631
0
0
If this is right, the rifftrax for this movie is going to epic.

I cannot wait.

Also, I could watch that clip of Kristen Stewart tackling that puma for eternity. It's just...gloriously stupid.
 

getoffmycloud

New member
Jun 13, 2011
440
0
0
KeyMaster45 said:
Ladies and gentlemen, we have found the black hole of movies. Its star burned brightly and swiftly; then it collapsed under it's own weight and took everyone involved with it.

My hopes got so high when Bob was describing that action sequence. I could just imagine all the wailing screams of the fan girls as Hollywood said "No more, we will redeem this shit at all costs". It was a delicious moment, then he told us it was all a dream, and much like the described reaction of the audience at the screening I exclaimed "Bullshit." Oh they were so close to giving Myers the finger and salvaging the finale. I almost can't blame them though; I know I wouldn't want to face the ire of its psychotic fan base.
The thing is all those wailing screams will happen before the reveal its a dream so it has to be worth it for that alone
 

2clueless

Clueless since 2003
Apr 11, 2012
105
0
0
Daaaah Whoosh said:
Well, I was gonna go see Cloud Atlas, but now I really want to see just how awesomely bad this movie is.
See Cloud Atlas. The movie is amazing.

Bobaramer said:
I legitimately laughed my ass off at this review. I might end up going with the girl friend after all.
Same. I am half tempted to do just that. But then.. Skyfall, Looper if it is still playing, Wreck It Ralph, Lincoln.. just a better cadre of movies I'd rather see.

I saw the first Twilight when I lost a bet drunk and had to sit through it, that was enough for me.
 

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
6,374
0
0
PureIrony said:
If this is right, the rifftrax for this movie is going to epic.

I cannot wait.

Also, I could watch that clip of Kristen Stewart tackling that puma for eternity. It's just...gloriously stupid.
Well, then lucky for you somebody has made a gif out of it.



OT: Funny review, though I've not seen any of the previous films so I can't muster up the care to watch this one, no matter how "bad it's good" it is.
 

SonOfVoorhees

New member
Aug 3, 2011
3,509
0
0
Nope. Still not gonna see it. It looks like shit. A dumb, fun and crappy movie is fun to watch cos its that way all the way through. Im not gonna watch a movie for the lame battle that was pretend just cos thats the only fun part of it. As soon as you said vamps with special powers i thought that sound shit.
 

Crazy_Dude

New member
Nov 3, 2010
1,004
0
0
I expected going into this review that Moviebob would tear the whole series a new one. (Just like with previous reviews) But when he described the vampire war it actually sounded awesome. Claiming it was almost as good as the 3rd act of The Avengers. I actually want to see it right now.

They almost gave Stephanie Meyer and her crappy books a big middle finger, that alone is reason enough to watch it.

And that scene with Bella and the Puma is just hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing.