Escape to the Movies: Up!

Alzabane

May 30, 2009
summer movie my ass, this aint out till october in the uk, but it looks like a great film though

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
I know it's a little late to talk about this, but I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH!!!!

It's funny, though, I only wanted to see it because I heard that they were showing The Legendary Starfy commercials before the actual movie, plus my mom likes watching family movies.

The one I went to was in 3D, and I never saw the commercial in theaters, but the movie was so breath-taking, exciting, and funny, I didn't even care... much.

EdwardMarx

Sep 23, 2009
You're one of FEW people to realize the family/relationship issues underlying the PIXAR films. Personally, I thought Toy Story was like an only child adjusting to a new sibling, all the attention being paid to them and such.

DM Doom

Sep 29, 2009
Wow, Bob actually thought the X-Men franchise was good and innovative and bashed on the new star trek? Well, I suppose I shouldn't expect anything worthwhile from a movie critic, have seen any who were so far.

pcy623

Nov 23, 2009
this is a long shot, but does anyone know where the theme music (intro guitar) is from??

klockmeyka

Aug 23, 2009
I cried and cried and cried and cried... I couldn't F***ING HELP IT!
This movie is sooooooooooooooooo gooooooooood!!!!
...And I have yet to see a MovieBob review with which I don't agree 90-150%! :)

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Saw the movie and the full review now.

Glad to know that I have a soul.

And Carl looks like my late grandfather.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
This review is old as hell, but I just HAD to come back to it and comment on it - I remember seeing the review and thinking "Hm, this looks good"; Well, I just saw the movie and it was freaking brilliant. I've seen a lot of Pixar movies, but I have never been so emotionally moved by one - It was wildly entertaining (haven't seen such a good adventure movie since Lord of the Rings), had fantastic characters, and an absoloutely beautiful message. It's a perfect movie for anybody. And I couldn't agree more about that opening sequence - that was flat out amazing. Oh, and Doug totally was awesome.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Ok, I've finally seen this movie, and I have to say, its god damned AWESOME!

imp-caretaker

Feb 28, 2010
I meet one of the guys who was one this movie ... he did a lot of the artwork .. he also did artwork for wall-e and ratatouille
amazing guy

angelrubio

Dec 31, 2008
the movie sucks, i went to see it and had to see it again recently it is cheesy, boring, unbelievable and dumb I was out of the movie the whole time.

Visuality

Apr 2, 2010
DM Doom said:
Wow, Bob actually thought the X-Men franchise was good and innovative and bashed on the new star trek? Well, I suppose I shouldn't expect anything worthwhile from a movie critic, have seen any who were so far.
While he's accurate on this film, i agree with you, you gotta be right just through sheer law of numbers eventually.

Dirty Apple

Apr 24, 2008
Greetings from the future! I can't believe its been 4 and a half years since the first time I saw this review. Great movie by the way, and still one of the most wrenching and touching movie segments I've ever seen.