Escapecraft: The Big Build

previously_blank

May 31, 2010
The Big Build

Watch as the players challenge each other to a good 'ol fashioned build off. Like virtual Amish.

Watch Video

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
"we'll do better next time, honest." I'd say that you did a wonderful job in the whole video. I would even say that this is better than most of the Minecraft videos on the machinima Youtube channel put together. This was well worth the wait.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
Nice to see the "Comet1" inside joke is still alive

I really enjoyed the video, and will be looking forward to more, good job

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
The Netherrack tower looked like a mix between a Dalek and the robot from Lost in Space.

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
Cool stuff, to all of them.

Anyway, I'm wondering if we'll see all your other weekly competitions over here.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
If only I could do a decent looking building in Minecraft...

Those are certainly fantastic.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
Alright I laughed. You guys are alright.

Keep up the... um, for sake of argument let's just call it "good work"

DPunch4

May 6, 2009
I think I've just lost more brain cells just from hearing the name comet1 again. If only he didn't drop out from his special typing class...

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
I liked that a lot! The commentary was amusing without being in your face or obnoxious, I enjoyed seeing other people's work, and the competition based premise is interesting.

My only complaint is about the contestants, who could have probably done a bit better, but you know, only 2 hours to make something, and I probably couldn't do better (I bet I could).

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Finally, the second episode! And not on a Saturday as I'd hoped :(
That was pretty fun. It could use some work, especially in the camera department, but still good for a first time. I was wondering though, is this all the series is gonna be?

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
GeorgW said:
Finally, the second episode! And not on a Saturday as I'd hoped :(
That was pretty fun. It could use some work, especially in the camera department, but still good for a first time. I was wondering though, is this all the series is gonna be?
dont worry our list of videos we are working on is diverse :) its not just events and commentary ;)
Godavari said:
I'm looking forward to the Big Build 2 video. "Jaffo tractor creeper face?"
i will enforce my Lava Pizza to be shown...
One Hit Noob said:
Amazing content in this video. But the camera angles...
yes. if people have constructive criticism like this its so much help to us. we are a novice volunteer group and so we need all the help we can get. :)