Escapism Academy - A Surreal High-School RP (Co-GMed by Sam G, Revolverwolf and Sky14Kemea) (closed)

Zirat

May 16, 2009
"Heh, I think we're on the same level then." He said, finishing his drink and throwing it into Donkey trash bin "count me in. You need spraypaint? I got it, and anything else you need I'm sure I can pull up" he said with a sly grin.
"Well then Donkey, up to you now. Anything specific in mind or just general fun?"

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
"Yeah, Boost, but how are we going to get twenty chinchillas to perform Swan Lake?" Thomas asked, ignoring Zirat completely.

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
"No Donkey, while that is quite a musical suggestion. I say we spray paint the school and other pranks and Jokes!" said Booster still with the Orwellian voice

*COUGH*
"Uh that was killer on my vocal cords." said Booster back in his normal voice.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Thomas thumbs upped Booster. "Good. I have a few things we can do. Put reefer in the vents, spray paint things here and there... oh, we could leave a calling card, too! Maybe the picture of a portal with a with a pencil and a lightsaber!" He started to get excited a little, but soon calmed down. "Hmm, sorry, that happens sometimes..." He added.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
Zirat laughed a bit before responding "dont worry about it at all Donkey. This kind of excitement is what's needed when doing this stuff" he said as he took his pencil and starter spinning it around his finders. "I have plenty of spraypaint for that, and the reefer trick sounds hilarious so we HAVE to do that" he said as he turned to look out the window again at the school before sharply turning on his heel to face the other two.
"SO! What are we waiting for?" He asked them. "Is this just going to be talk for tonight or will something be actualy done?"

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Ichigo smiled, "Well Shikieiki it is great to meet you as well; I hope that we can be friemds at some point," Ichigo allowed her gaze to follow up the great tree and slowly picked out the best way to get up there, "But if we're going to try to climb up a tree," she said playfully, "We should see who can get there first, "Race you both, no cheating!"

With a spring loaded leap she jumped to another branch, pulling herself up and latching onto the next branch from that one. She panted slightly but was giggling as she scaled the tree; she loved races.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
"Oh! It's a race you want eh?! Then I'll give you a race!" Shiki looked around at the tree, the branches, and the girl who was quickly escaping her vision. She quickly opened a gap in front of herself. She shot her hand in and quickly pulled out a small device that looked like some kind of giant, ancient top. She held it with both hands. a long, slender gap opened on the tree, snaking up it in a spiral pattern. When it disappeared, a system of ridges was on it that looked not unlike a train rail with squares cut out of it. Shiki set the ggiant top right next to it and got on top. She pumped her feet quickley and the device shot to life and spun quickly, hoooking itself to the rails and spinning up them, usin the force it gains from pushing against each rail to climb higher and higher. As she passed Ichigo, she stuck her tongue out playfully. "Nyaaaa!~"

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
...Oh, the race had started? Marcus hadn't even noticed. He had actually thought those two were making their way up the tree as slowly as they could and were trying their best not to strain themselves by going too quickly.

He pushed his feet against the branch he was on and proceeded to launch himself skywards. These girls didn't know what they'd gotten themselves into; Marcus was acrobatics personified. Ichigo was pretty acrobatic but her leaps were clumsy and Shiki had been wasting a lot of her time and energy on setting up the huge spinning top and going around the tree dozens of times. Marcus was using the direct route from this branch upwards.

As he saw Shiki and Ichigo neck-and-neck ahead he didn't concern himself with gloating mid-race. There'd be more than enough time to rub his victory in their faces once he reached the top. His foot hit the side of the tree's trunk and he forced his momentum into an upward run from there. No fancy footwork or magic involved; just more upward momentum with each step.

Lost In The Void

Aug 27, 2008
Ichigo laughed as Shiki and Rev both passed her, Rev being the faster of the two. Pulling one of the ribbons out of her hair, it revealing itself as one of her tassels, she snapped it and wrapped it around Rev's chest pulling herself up further onto the tree laughing happily as she soared in the air, landing with one hand of claws in the tree's bark, it was amazing and she loved this place already.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shiki decided it was time to up the challenge. So she flipped off the top and onto a branch. The top quickly went into a gap and the gaps at the track on the tree, setting it back. She scratched the back of her her and tried to think of the best thing to do until she got the perfect idea. She quickly opened up a gap behind herself and a jetpack fell out and slipped onto her shoulder. She hit the inition and soared upwards, quickly passing Ichigo and gainin on Marcus. "WOOOHOOOO!!!"

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
By the time Marcus had figured out what was going on he was already falling backwards as Shiki and Ichigo sped past on their way to the tree's summit. He grabbed a quickly passing branch by the tips of his fingers, sighing with relief as he felt everything suddenly stop moving. He pulled himself up onto the branch, glad that he had managed not to hit the ground, but now he was way behind. Not good.

Could he realistically run up a tree this tall faster than those two hyper girls could? No. He didn't stand a chance. They were less than a few seconds from reaching the top at their current speeds and absolutely no amount of idiotically fast running could close the gap between him and them at this point.

Although...

He pulled the controller from his back pocket and flicked it into the form of a spear. He pulled back and sliced directly through the tree's bark in one swing, bringing the tree to a steady fall downwards. Now all he had to do was wait right here and he'd already be at the highest point! Marcus; what a freaking genius he was! The controller shifted back to it's regular form as he banished it to his pocket again.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shiki was almost a bit too busy laughing to herself in enjoyment as she sped up the tree on her jetpack. The only thing that managed to catch her eye in time was the tree seeming to move to the eft of her vision. Was she having a case of Vertigo? No, she concluded as she lookd at the tree itself, just intime to notice a huge branch on a direct collision course with her teeth. Her smile vanished and she quickly opened a gap, just in the nick of time, and flew into it, coming out of another at the bottom of the tree, without her jetpack. "Oh man... I thought I was gonna get hit there!" She looked up at the tree and noticed Marcus standing next to the "Top" of the tree, looking very smug. "MARCUS!~ YOU CHEATER!~" She called up, playfully. She decided she was going to get him back for that, later. You do NOT mess with the girl who can break every law of the universe, she thought. You just don't. It won't end well for you.

Lost In The Void

Aug 27, 2008
Ichigo felt the space around her shift. The tree shuddered and the top began to come loose; she looked down to see that Marcus had sliced the tree where he sat in it. What a cheat, she laughed and shrieked a little as the tree began to fall.

She was still ok though, she wasn't panicking, not too much anyways, she always managed to land on her feet. Grabbing one of her tassels she snapped it at a tree branch that gave under the weight; she hit another branch with her claws, this one a bit more secure and slowed her fall a bit more before she finally managed to snag a strong branch with her tassel using the force of the fall as propulsion into the tree near Marcus again, "You sill boy," she said, "You almost made me hurt myself," she laughed quickly to let him know she was kidding."

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
...In hindsight, he probably shouldn't have cheated at the race. It wasn't a fantastic idea to start getting too competitive with friends at the start of the year, especially when non-insane... or rather, slightly non-insane people were in such short supply. [sub]Even if they did technically cheat first...[/sub]

Oh well, they didn't seem to mind so he chose not to mind too much either. It was just a race for fun between the three of them anyway.

"I knew you'd be fine, Ichi." He was looking upwards, half-mindedly working out the time, while he spoke. He hated trying to work out times but if he didn't he'd never have any idea what the time was... Uhm... Eleven? Maybe half ten? He couldn't really know which it was. Regardless, it was late enough for him to think about going to bed.

He stood up from the leafy seat he had managed to carve out for himself and took a step from the tree, dropping to the ground and landing as if he'd only dropped from a few centimetres up. He was waiting for Ichigo to reach the bottom now, if only so that he could talk to them both at once rather than trying to shout to one of them.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shiki looked at Marcus for only amoment and knew what he was waiting for. She looked back up at the tree and cupped her hands in front of her mouth, like a megaphone. "C'MON, ICHIGO! HURRY UP AND COME DOWN! MARCUS IS PRACTICALLY DYING TO GET INSIDE AND SLEEP FOR TWELVE HOURS!" And when she finished, she couldn't help but laugh a bit. It was a laugh that let everyone know she was only playing around and wasn't bullying him at all, while still being in that inappropriate, girlish laugh of her's.

Lost In The Void

Aug 27, 2008
Ichigo saw everyone was dropping to the ground and so she jumped, twisting so she landed on her hands and feet, "Sleep? I love sleep, but only during the day when I can get a few catnaps in," she smiled, "But if everyone wants to go to bed I'll go back to my dorm and play some video games until I fall asleep."

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shiki smiled to Ichigo. "You go ahead and do that, Ich. Let me say something to Marcus, if you don't mind?~"

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
Damn, Ichigo had unwittingly stolen his idea. Marcus was a little interested that she'd be able to play games actually; she didn't seem like the sort of person who would be able to sit still for long enough to actually enjoy a game for too long. He actually wondered what console she had...

Wait, huh, what? His mind snapped back to reality as he heard Shiki say his name.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shiki looked at Marcus and smiled, like she normally did showing a perfect amount of teeth and gum. Even though this girl was far from girly, her body didn't seem to match her personality, as everything about it seemed to be perfect for a young woman, instead of a tomboy. "Want to come back to my dorm?~ Just to play some games~" She opened a gap and put her hand in it, coming out of another right above his head. "Get those thoughts out of your head~" She said, with another one of her girlish chuckles.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Thomas laughed a bit int he awkward silence. "Hey, huh, guys, how about we wait until it's later in the year to do this? I mean, why waist this now when we could use it later? Why don't we all just go to someones dorm and play some Mario? It would probably be easier, and it wouldn't be cleaned up before anyone was aloud out of their dorms." He suggested, feeling somewhat worried about doing the pranks the first day.