Escapism Academy - A Surreal High-School RP (Co-GMed by Sam G, Revolverwolf and Sky14Kemea) (closed)

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
Well this was annoying. Marcus had made all this effort to jump up the building and smash through the window and no-one was even paying attention as he did! He could have sworn a kid over in the corner had died from boredom at some point earlier.

He slumped forwards in his chair, a little disappointed that no-one had seen/noticed/cared about his entrance and, now that he remembered he'd forgotten to get breakfast, a little hungry too... He had the feeling that today was going to be a loooonnnggg day. He marked it down that he should change to a Dark Knight or Samurai at some point after homeroom.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shiki had seen Marcus' stunt and walked over to him and gave him a nice pat on the back. "Very nice! Did you teach yourself how to do that, Marcus?" She said, Genuinely curious as to how Marcus performed the stunt. "I probably couldn't do that in my entire life!"

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
Marcus wasn't sure if she was just being nice or if she was actually interested but he managed a little smile. He felt a little better just with someone paying attention. At least someone was for once.

And hey, talking to Shiki was always guaranteed to be a barrel of nonsensical laughter. He could even ask about that present too... No, wait, he'd leave that conversation for later. He wanted to know what Adam thought about it first.

He rested his head on a hand while he looked at Shiki, "It's not too hard once you can get the momentum and the timing right. But it's not like you have to worry about things like momentum and timing with those portals to get around."

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shiki chuckled, knowing that what Marcus said was true, If she really want, she could crash in by just gaining enouh momentum and bouncing around this room in gaps. "Yeah~ I guess not." She mused. "Still. It's very impressive." She neaned over his desk and got closer to his face. "Did you get the gift I sent you?~"

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Ichigo smiled at the new arrival, "No we haven't met, not formally at least, but I did see you skulking about last ngith on the grounds, you should have said hi, we were climbing a tree," she said with a giggle.

She noticed that most people's eyes had flicked up to the top of her head and she figured she would say something so they wouldn't feel so uncomfortable, "Don't worry about the cat ears, they don't bite," she laughed again.

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
"The gem? Yeah, I did." He had a feeling Shiki was going to venture off in her own tangent about the gift without any extra input from him but after a short moment of looking at her (Marcus had grown used to the way she always seemed to be staring by now) he thought she was more intrigued in what he had to say about the gift. He'd hoped to have been able to talk to someone else about the gift first before giving his opinion on it but apparently he wouldn't have that courtesy.

"It's interesting. In a good way."

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
As the few remaining students made their way to their classes, the bell rang, letting class begin. The class was to be Physical Education, and today was going to be rock climbing. As the students excited the locker-rooms, dressed in the appropriate attire, a large, hair, Australian man stood in the center of the gymnasium.He turned to the students and pointed, shouting; "G'day, lads an' sheilas! Looks like what we've got on the agenda today is..." The large man looked at his notepad. "Rock climbing!? Buggerin' 'ell, am I teaching a bunch o' bum-bandits!? Ah, what the bloody 'ell; get to it, lads!" And, with that, the students were set to work on rock climbing.

In case no one knows, this is Brucie from Doomsday Arcade. Remember him, the really awesome Australian guy? Anyone? Oh, whatever, get to rock climbing.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shiki hung back with Marcus for a bit, before she went rock climbing. "Isn't it pretty?~ Wannaknow why it glows and shines like it does?~"

Lost In The Void

Aug 27, 2008
Ichigo wasn't even sure what the teacher had just told them, just that it was physical education and that they were rock climbing, she had changed into her gym attaire, slim t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts and made her way to the wall, where she hoped that someone else would be able to explain their teacher's curious manner and voice.

Finding the girl Samantha again, she tried to pair up with her, if only to avoid getting lost in the grounds and amongst the students. She hoped her roommate didn't mind.

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
'Appropriate gear' in Marcus' case constituted exactly what he had been wearing before; PE was one of the subjects that bored him so much that he didn't even pretend to participate. He'd leave it a while before bothering too much.

"Sure..." Marcus wasn't really fussed about why the gem shined in its weird way and was more fussed about why Shiki had given it as a present to him, but whatever the reason was he was fairly certain that Shiki would stop being cryptic and weird about it eventually. For now she could just keep talking as she wished. "...Unless you think I shouldn't want to know." He shrugged while keeping an eye on the rock wall in front of them.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shiki took his hand and walked towards the rock wall. "I can tell you while we clijmb, since you're so eager to climb up a plastic wall." She mused, and then chuckled. She didn't bother with any safety gear (Provided there is any?) and just jumped onto the first few rocks. "Anyway. It does that because it's from another dimension. Something we don't understand and probably never will understand. It's not photosynthetic and it will glow like that, just as brilliantly in absolute darkness. So... Basically, I don't know why it glows like that, but it really is cool looking!" She said.

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
"Oh, hello!" Samantha smiled at the girl she recognized into her room-mate, then fished a harness out of the bucket and tossed it to her.

"So, uh..." Samantha put her legs through the harness, then casually glanced down at her friend's body. "Sorry about earlier... I dunno, though; I think I might have remembered seeing you, uh... in a state of undress..." Samantha processed what she'd just said, then realized how embarrassing it was and turned away, blushing. "I mean, I'm not saying you're lying; just that that's the sort of thing that wouldn't be easy to forget..."

Only just now realizing the connotations which may be attached to her current thread of conversation, Samantha considered running straight headfirst at the climbing wall in the hopes that it might knock her out for a bit and get her out of this awful, awkward conversation. "Let's, uh... let's never talk about it again, shall we?"

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
Marcus was nodding, just to give Shiki a confirmation that he was still sort of paying attention, even if he wasn't fully paying attention because he was actually looking over at the two people over by the bucket of harnesses and started wondering if perhaps it would be best to get a harness of his own so that he wouldn't fa- Oh fuck, he was already being dragged up the rock wall!

He stumbled onto the first set of rocks and watched as Shiki went ahead of him. He didn't understand everything that had been said but he thought it was nice that she'd gone to the trouble to figure all that out even if he still didn't understand why she'd bothered yet.

He bounded up to the wall, taking his time to go from one set of rocks to the next. He was in no rush to finish this lesson.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shiki was climbing way ahead of Marcus. She looked back down to him and called. "What? Are you gonna let a girl beat you at something like this?~" She mused with a chuckle. Then she quickly picked up the pace and began climbing the rock wall like she'd bee climbing things her whole life. Which she usually did.

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
Well he could win. He knew that he'd be able to. This wall wasn't even a storey high! Getting up one poxy wall was barely even worth the title of a task of utter triviality and would soon be teetering on the brink of incredibly loquacious banality...

Wait, what? Those words were just too long and he'd manage to confuse himself. Did any of that even make sense? His point was that it would get boring racing up everything like lunatics and that the wall was too small for him to care about. He summed this up with a voiceless shrug.

Lost In The Void

Aug 27, 2008
Ichigo looked confused for a second at Samantha's embarrassment and then smiled widely to let her know that were no hard feelings towards her, "Of course Samantha, don't worry about it; if it embarrasses you, then there is no need to bring it up again," she slipped on one of the harnesses and walked towards the wall with her roommate, "Are you excited for this, I love to climb, its one of my favourite activities after bathing and napping."

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
"Heh... bathing." Samantha continued not to look at Ichigo. "Yeah, I quite like climbing; it's not my favourite activity, but it is an activity, at least; it's better than maths, or english, or something..." Samantha plucked a hair-bobble that she'd been wearing like a bracelet off her wrist and tied her hair back with it. "Honestly, though, I prefer something a bit more fast-paced. Acrobatics, or... cheerleading."

Threading a few loose strands of hair through the bobble, Samantha turned to look at Ichigo at last, her interests sufficiently pushing the awkward thoughts out of her head.
"Are you interested in cheerleading at all? I thought, by the way you carried yourself, you might be the type who'd be into it... I'm on the squad, by the way. If you'd be interested at all, I could introduce you to the rest of the girls during club hour...?"

Lost In The Void

Aug 27, 2008
"Cheerleading?" Ichigo said looking at Samantha, "You're on the squad," she giggled and clapped her hands, "Of course I'd love to join," she stopped suddenly and looked a little self concious, "That is, if I'm good enough to join..."

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Thomas sighed as he approached the rock-wall. "We never had to do this at my old school..." He took out his sword and stuck it in the wall. "Well, I can always just cheat." He started to climb up, using his sword like a pick to help him climb.

Jun 26, 2009
"You call THAT cheating?" Lulu said as he approached the wall. "THIS is cheating." He grew several spikes of Crystal armor on his hands and feet and began climbing at an extraordinary speed. "This is easy... Can we do this more often?" He continued climbing. "I mean, seriously, its like... In fact I don't know how to describe it... It's just extraordinarily easy..."