Escapism Academy - A Surreal High-School RP (Co-GMed by Sam G, Revolverwolf and Sky14Kemea) (closed)

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
As much as he would have enjoyed playing a few games he was really hoping to swap out his powerset to a different JRPG as soon as possible. It was a little early in the year to be going back to friend's rooms anyway, he thought, especially if Shiki thought he might have been thinking in those certain ways.

"Well, I was kinda hoping to get settled into my own room first." He shrugged, "Maybe some other time, Shikieiki?"

Zirat

May 16, 2009
During the long silence Zirat had taken out his new 9 of hearts and was drawing at something carefuly. He glanced up at Donkey when he spoke and finished his drawing before closing up the sketch-book and putting it into his deck.
"Yeah, I kinda put that together when no one spoke for the last... 10 minutes I think? No one said anything for so long that you may have well said no" he said with a laugh as he walked over to the door. "And now that you mentioned Mario you went and made me feel nostalgic. Time to get out my N64 and have a little fun with that. So seeya later, and when you do think about doing some pranks, I hope you let me know" he said as he walked out the dorm and meandered down the scenic route to his own room.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shiki just kept her smile and rocked her uper bdy back and forth, like she was just trying to find some way to move. "Okay then~ Get a good night's sleep Marcus~" Shiki said, charmingly.

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
"Night, Shiki..." He raised his hand in a sort of half-hearted wave and then turned around to go towards the dorms. It wouldn't be too long before he'd be having a snack and a quick fight on X-2 to get a Garment Grid ready for tomorrow... Wow, phrasing it like that in his mind made him sound really, really gay. It didn't really help that he'd be stealing the entire thing from a game that revolved around three female protagonists.

Well screw it; the guns, swords and abilities would be more than worth it. Now, if only he could manage to get magic to work...

He didn't feel up to leaping around the dorms this late since people would probably be sleeping and such so he climbed the stairs to the highest floor and found his room, unlocking the door and looking around through the mass of tangled wires. Now where was it going to be this time...?

Ahah, he found it! His Playstation 2 had been hiding underneath a randomly strewn Tetris-themed shirt (which, when he thought about it, should have been put in the drawers ages ago. Oh well). He swapped the sockets in his TV and changed the channel around until the title screen showed. Pulling the controller from his back pocket, he selected a save file and started playing. He'd probably play until he'd levelled up.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Thomas waved as Zirat left. "Hey, Booster, I think I'm actually going to get some sleep, so could you be going?" Without waiting for a response, Thomas fell down and went to sleep. His dreams were that of strange things. Images of war, of death and, most importantly, of betrayal. He did not rest easy, but soon, the sun would rise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sun rose. It was a slightly cloudy day, and looked like it would rain later in the day. The speakers in the hallways and rooms crackled a little. "Good morning, students, please report to... room 147, stop moaning, we get it, you are teenagers and we need to have sex in this story to show it's srs bsns, but stop it. Anyway, homeroom, go to it, now." There was soft thud, like someone banging a gavel, and then the speakers turned off.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas was woken by the speakers, but didn't mind it. He had been having nightmares, and was glad that they were over. He sat up from his bed, quickly got dressed, and headed in to the halls, waiting for either Booster or Zirat to come along.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Before the sun rose on the next day, Shiki waved goodbye to Marcus, cheerfully. She didn't even realize it, but, for once, she completly looked like a normal girl. "Hmmm~ Already made a friend or two~" She said, to herself. She let out a chuckle and crossed her arms. "Good job, Shikieiki." She said, before a gap opened beneath her feet and she fell in and into her room, right onto her two seat, Red "Gap-patterned" couch, which had a pattern of her portals on it. She clicked on her Television and scrolled through the channels, stopping on "A Thousand Ways to Die". She chuckled. "Hmmm~ Maybe I should send Marcus a thank you, for tonight?~ I had fun." She thought about it for another moment, and then smiled. She knew what she'd send him. She held out her palm and a ap opened above it, dropping out a multicolored, clear crystal that was shaped in the form of a core, invisible as large crystals sprang from it on all sides, showing that it was, indeed, spherical and the very center. The crystal constantly chaned colors and gave off an other-worldly glow. She smiled at it's brilliance. "He'll like this~" She opened another gap and a pen and paper fell out of it. She started writing, in her very best handwriting, which made the paper look more like some royal document than a letter to a friend.

"Thanks for tonight, Marcus~
See you tomorrow~ Enjoy your present~"
Shikieiki~
XO​

She quickly crumbled the paper into a little ball and opened a small gap. In Marcus' room, another gap opened up in the corner of the room. She threw the paper in and then made the gap in Marcus' room lower itself down before she gently set the crystal inside his room and shut the gap.

You NINJA'D me! XD

Zirat

May 16, 2009
Once he reached his room, he did indeed gind his N64, and after some fine nostalgic time playing Mario and other such things he just chilled in his room. There wasnt much he felt up to that night, and ended up falling asleep around three-thirty.
After the vile awakening of the sun ripping it's way through his windows a few hours later, he awoke the normal way. Swearing quietly at the time, making his coffee for the day, getting dressed into fresh clothes, and shuffling his way out in a miserable mood.

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
Booster dressed in an Orange lantern shirt and jeans, threw on his lab coat and went to the Hall classward bound.
On his way down he bumped into Donkey, "Sup Donkster."

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Thomas waved at Booster. "Heya, Boosty. And I'm good, had one hell of a night, though. Had nightmares the entire time." He straightened his stance a little. "Anyway, let's get to class. Got a full day ahead of us and all that." He started to walk off towards where his next class was, not really sure where it was, but assuming a time-skip would get him there.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Sun light shone through the closed curtains into Adam and Sky's dorm room. With the exception of Sky's snoring, there was absolute silence and Adam was in a sound sleep. The digital alarm clock slowly ticked away at his side and read 5:35 AM. Adam enjoyed his last five minutes of sleep before the alarm rang out a "Get the fuck out of bed" alarm by blasting music into Adam's ear. The song always managed to wake Adam, but never Sky who snored through the entire thing.
The song was one of Adam's favorite, it pumped him up and no matter how bad the previous day had been, this song would always remind him of his rugged good looks. Heck, if you had to look at people who were uglier then you all the time, you'd need something to cheer you up every now and again.

Adam jumped out of bed,leaving the alarm running as he sang along to the words while he prepared for his day.

I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me

I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan

And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing

I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that

I'm a model you know what I mean
I shake my little touche on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my

'Cos I'm a model you know what I mean
I shake my little touche on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat
Poor pussy poor pussy cat
I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me

And I'm too sexy for this song

He must have sang the song 3-4 times as the repeating cycle continued. He ignored the bangs at the door by fellow students and the rocks banging against his window while he finished conditioning his hair before going over and shutting the alarm off.

He grabbed the mirror next to it and flashed himself a sly grin before putting it down and nudging Sky.

"Come on man, we're gonna be late for homeroom."

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Sky's snoring stopped abruptly as Adam nudged his arm. He grunted and rolled away, mumbling in his sleep. "Nooo... Put it back..."

He felt a sharp kick in his back, and jolted awake. Sunlight poured in through the window, stinging against his eyes as they adjusted to daylight. "Muh.. muh mu-" He tried to talk, but was interrupted by a long yawn. "Waaaargh.... Morning." Sky rubbed his eyes and crawled out of bed, searching for his jacket and shoes. He didn't need to change since he usually slept in his clothes at night.

As they headed towards the door, Sky remembered something. "Hey, did you kick me awake? My back feels kinda weird." He asked, looking puzzled.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
"Maybe you just fell asleep with your DS under your back again." said Adam with a sarcastic smile. "Ya, I kicked ya. You weren't gonna wake up any other way and we're already running late." he finished, grabbing his bag by the door. As they entered the hallway, Adam stopped and picked up two stacks of paper each labeled with a sticky note that had their names on them. Adam picked up his own and handed the other to Sky. "Its amazing how easy it is to get through school when you pay a nerd to do everything for you." he thought.

They walked quickly to their homerooms to beat the bell, just barely making it before the teacher called their names for role call.

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
The announcement started and, slowly, Marcus was responding. He was currently trying his best to figure out why he'd fallen asleep in his chair again... Oh, yeah, games. He stood up, yawning and stretching out his arms to get some feeling back to them.

He'd missed the entire announcement by this point but he was still able to get the gist. "Time for homeroom."

His eyes settled to a note on his desk next to a glistening crystalline orb. It didn't look like it was supposed to exist, let alone be in his room, as the light in it shifted between hues of violet and rose and gold. He left it were it was for now and picked up the letter, reading through the calligraphic weirdness as best he could.

"Thanks for tonight, Marcus~
See you tomorrow~ Enjoy your present~"
Shikieiki~
XO​
...Present? So the weird crystal was a present for... jumping around a tree? He must have been missing something here... He pocketed the letter, deciding that he could show it to Adam later to see what he thought about it, before heading off towards homeroom.

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
Samantha rolled grumpily out of bed, landing face-first on the ground. She hadn't slept well, and she wasn't exactly what one might refer to as a "morning person" anyway, so standing up wasn't a particularly appealing prospect to her.
Nonetheless, it was Samantha's duty to greet the day with a smile, so she rolled over, bringing her legs up over her head and flipping into a standing position in perhaps the most impractical way humanly possible.
This small feat of silliness energized Samantha somewhat, and she managed to sluggishly drag herself over to the cupboard in the far corner of her dorm.

Kicking it 'til it opened, Samantha retrieved a box of sugary cereal, which she tore open and rummaged around in with her hand. Removing a handful of the sugary treats and cramming them in her mouth, Samantha used this latest jolt of energy to power-shuffle over to the bathroom, where she grabbed her toothbrush and some paste.

Walking out the door, Samantha swallowed her unreasonably large mouthful of cereal and set to work brushing her teeth. The minty flavour both braced and invigorated her, and at last her brain awoke fully, allowing her to plan out her day ahead. Okay. First, make friends. Then, find room-mate. Then, settle things with enemy. Finally, stalk Sky for a bit. Simple.

Spitting her mouthful of foam out into a potted plant beside the door to her homeroom, Samantha reached for the handle and stepped through. Spotting a number of empty seats, Samantha skipped down the aisle a small way and sat near the front, deciding she'd allow friends to come to her rather than waiting until they turned up and going to them.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shikieiki woke up the next day, feeling right as rain, as she did everyday. She didn't need an alarm clock, her body had a natural rhythme, so she got up, about 15 minutes before the announcement and started getting dressed and ready for her day. She went into the bathroom and took her shower andd got dressed in her usual attire, a red shirt with a purple ap pattern on it and her long, purple skirt. Then she combed her long, beautiful hair and brushed her teeth, practicing smiles in the mirror. Then she nodded, to herself. "Another day for fun!" She said, quickly dropping into a gap and appearin in her next class, followed by her books, a pencil, and a breakfast bun. She picked up the bun and took a bite. "Hiya, teach." She said.

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
At this rate, Marcus was going to be late... How could he be late this early in the year? Goddamn it, it just wasn't meant to be!

He decided he'd take a shortcut to try make his journey a bit shorter; he even had a perfect idea of where he would go. He started to run as he went across the grass between the dorms and the school proper and, when he saw his chance, leaped upwards. He went through the air for a few seconds, landing with a dull thud on the roof of the entrance hall. Homeroom wasn't far from here.

He pulled the controller from his pocket and it changed into two daggers (Apparently he was the thief at this point...? He'd have to change to something more fight-oriented later.)

He took a few steps back and started running again, cutting a left and going along the wall. As he found his homeroom (figuring that whichever room he had to be in included the people he'd become friends with) he stabbed a dagger into the wall above the window. He smashed through the window with a kick and then flung himself onto a table in the room.

After brushing a few shards of broken glass from himself, Marcus sat down, "Sorry I'm late."

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Ichigo had been out most of the night exploring the grounds; she never slept at night really, preferring to nap during the day, but when she had finally crawled into bed at 4am, her roommate had already covered herself with blankets and passed out for the night. Ichigo got up with the sun and began to shower, assuming that her roommate woul;d let her alone as long as she could hear the water running. It turned out to be a good thing the shower door was clouded glass as her roommate wandered in half asleep still, grabbed her toothpaste and left.

After finishing her shower, Ichigo ran to class, arriving just as her roommate, the girl who she had met yesterday, Samantha was it; moving smoothly into the classroom, she slid into a seat beside her, "Not a morning person Samantha?" she asked cheerfully.

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
Samantha stared blearily at the person who'd sat down next to her. It took a moment for her to register who it was, but eventually the cat ears gave it away, and Samantha smiled sleepily in greeting. "Hello there... uh, no, I'm not really. I always take a bit of time to fully activate, but once I do all systems are go and I'm ready for the day!" Samantha gestured widely, narrowly missing hitting Ichigo in the face, and the momentum carried her forward, causing her to slump over her desk a little.

"So, uh..." Samantha turned her head carefully to face her compadre. "I've probably just forgotten 'cause I'm sleepy, but... could you remind me what your name is, please?"

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Ichigo giggled as she dodged the girl's arching sweep before answering, "Its Ichigo, its ok I can understand why its a bit harder to remember, I do hope you learn it eventually though because we're roommates, in fact I think you might have wandered into the washroom in your sleepy state while I was having a shower," Ichigo's cheeks turned slightly pink at mentioning it, "I'm sorry I said that."

XThecommander

May 1, 2010
Cecilia woke up, with her leg dangling above the floor, her foot barely touching it, as she slid out of bed, the sunlight annoyed her.
"Go away sun... Not yet..."
She sighed, but one of her wishes was granted as the sun disappeared behind a small cloud.
Anyways, what's my schedule for today? I guess just get though the day, and maybe get to know some people better.
She got up off the bed, and noticed she only had a pair of shorts on, and a tank top.
But first, don't make the same mistake you made on your first day of middle school... God, thankfully I stopped in the middle of going out the door when I realized I wasn't dressed properly.
She got dressed, and walked to class, noticing a strange girl with cat ears talking to Samantha.
"Hello there, I don't believe we have met."
She said, still looking at the girl, and wondering about those cat ears.
I think i've seen her before, but where?
She yawned, and rubbed her eyes, still looking at the girl, and a few thoughts spinning in her head.