Escapism Academy - A Surreal High-School RP (Co-GMed by Sam G, Revolverwolf and Sky14Kemea) (closed)

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Thomas grew angry as Lulu went above him. "Oh, you think you can beat me in a cheat-off? Game on, *****!" He screamed, splitting his sword into two. He began to move fast up the wall, keeping pace with Lulu. "Ha! See, I can cheat just as much as you!" He yelled. He kept climbing until he reached the top, then hit his head on the ceiling, causing him to fall into a bin of football equipment. "I'm okay! I think!" He yelled, reaching his hand out of the basket before letting it fall limply on top of his chest.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shiki looked over at Lulu and Thomas and a grin grew across her face. She decided she was going to mess with them. One of her Gaps opened up above her and she climbed into it, coming out on the top of the rock wall, above Lulu and Thomas, before either of them got there. She was about to say something when Thomas came up blazingly fast and then quickly fell back down. She chuckled and waved down to the both of them. "Hey boys~ No, you're both wrong. THIS is how you cheat~"

Jun 26, 2009
"Dude, you sure you OK?" Lulu looked up at Shiki. "Nah, this is how ya cheat!" He sent a sound wave up and down the wall, causing it to violently shake. With his crystals curved inside, Lulu managed to hold on. "Think you can beat that?"

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
"No. I sure can't do that." Shiki said, floating out of her portal, it looked like she was hanging upside down, out of the gap, but you couldn't see her legs. "But I don't need to~"

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
"No, I'm not sure... but I've had worse done to me." He stood out of the bin and heard a horrible breaking sound. "That was my rib. All of them. Give me a moment." He fell back into the basket and came out fine. He immediately began climbing again, this time using the actual rocks. Booster's probably going to laugh at that for weeks... and Samantha is probably just going to shoot me in the head... man, this year sucks so far.

Jun 26, 2009
"Dammit..." Lulu got to the top and sat there. "Go on Donkey! Climb that thing!" He raised his fist into the air. "Don't cha wanna impress that bird? Was her name...? Samantha or somin'? Cute that, I can see the attraction..." He quickly nodded towards Samantha, leaning over to look at her... No man, loook away! He leaned back. "Yeah..."

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Thomas began to nearly fly up the wall, going on his own power. He got up to Lulu and looked at him for a second. "You know, I can still lasersword your face." He said, patting his sword. I hate this kid more and more every day...hugh, whatever. I have better things to worry about than this punk.

Jun 26, 2009
"I can still crystalize you balls, what of it?" He created crystals all over his hand. "All I said was you have good taste, geese. Not like I'm gonna try and steal her from you. I have my sights on other things, but if you want I can help you get her... Music is the fruit of love as they say and well, music is my thing..."

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Shiki punched them both in the shoulder. "And know what I can do? I can drop you both into a dimension of Hell~ So don't keep fighting over something meaningless like this." She said, not upset, really, she just didn't want a fight to break out.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Thomas looked up at Shiki after She punched him, nearly falling over. "Don't do that! I'm already unsteady, don't hit me..." He looked back over to Lulu. "So... you'll help me get the girl who is currently trying to murder me to, not only stop trying to murder me, but to actually go out with me? Yeah... I doubt I'll want someone who would kick me across the cafeteria because... hell if I know. She looked good, but I doubt she's all there, if you catch my drift." He waited for Lulu to finish so he could go back to Booster on the ground. How far up is this thing, anyway? Looks a good thirty feet. Almost makes you wonder why the built it...

Jun 26, 2009
"I could make her hate me so much that she forgets about you. AHA! I... Have a plan. That just might work... I kidnap her, then you come in and beat the crap into me! If that won't get her to at least not hate you then she is phsyco. What d'ya think?"

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Thomas looked at Lulu quizzically. "I think that's illegal... And that she might kill you... and she's about three feet away and can probably hear us... but, besides that, it's a good plan. I'll pass it by Booster, see if we can't work with him on it." He shook Lulu's hand, and then Shiki's. "Alright, thanks, I'll talk to Booster, see what he says." He quickly climbed down the rock-wall again and approached Booster. "Heya, Boosty. Freshy up there came up with a plan that he thinks might help me not have a cheerleader assassin on my tail." He waited for Booster to respond and rubbed his ribs. Okay, still hurts... I guess magically getting healed between scenes doesn't always work...

XThecommander

May 1, 2010
Cecilia couldn't help but hear the conversation as it went on.
Sights on another girl... Does he mean me? Hmm... Or does he want to secretly steal Sammantha.
She sighed, and shook her head
Heck if I know, but what I do know is that I should help Sammantha a bit, if something happens between those two again, I can assure Sammantha she will be stirred into the trouble they cause. That, and I have nothing better to do but Fallout New Vegas...
She finally got to the top of the wall, she panted as she looked down, feeling a bit sick to the stomach when looking down.
He's right... This wall is freaking enormous... Erk...
She turned her head away from the edge, not wanting to throw up, especially at this height.
I don't mind heights, but when I get so far up I would make a nice splat on the ground...
SHe shook her head, telling herself to not think of something like that.

Jun 26, 2009
Lulu put his arm out to help Cecilia, from it grew a ladder big enough to hold one foot and one hand. "You look like you need some help, do you want a lift?" He smiled at her. "Its no strain on me, grab on."

XThecommander

May 1, 2010
"Oh, Thank you."
She grabbed onto the ladder, and climbed up, still breathing hard.
Why did he help me? Does he like me? Or is it just a friends thing... Argh! I don't have enough information to confirm anything, o well, I'll just assume that he helped me cause we are friends, and not any other reason.

Jun 26, 2009
"There you go..." He lifted her up to the top, put her beside him and retracted the ladder. "You OK, you look out of energy." He pulled his knee up and put his foot on the other side to her. "If ya want help anytime, just ask like. I won't mind at all."

revolverwolf

Jul 1, 2008
Wall... Wall never changes...

Wait. Fuck, had he gotten that wrong? He must have done. It must've been the blood rushing to his head as he hung upside down from the climbing wall, having quickly grown bored of climbing as he should have been. But he was sort of right too, because this wall never changes. It was just stoically ignorant of whatever reality-breaking ability was being used against it.

No. That was stupid. He shouldn't even have bothered with the joke, let alone trying to mend the joke. It was genuinely terrible. He was glad that it had never left the confines of his mind.

He flipped himself over and started to climb up the wall again, eager to reach the top and leave this lesson behind. He might even be able to find something interesting to do afterwards rather than just wait around until the next lesson...

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
"What oh hi Donkey, dude I feel like I've been in some vague not paying attention for a few weeks, I mean woah." said Booster not making a whole lot of sense.

"Anyway yeah, so that Lulu kid wants to make Samala hate him, that shouldn't be hard, girls got a hair trigger temper." he said.
"Bwa-Ha-Ha" laughed the science club member, "But yeah I don't see how that could make things any Worse for you buddy so why the hell not."

"oh and Quick question, who would win in a fight Batman or Superman?" he asked

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Thomas thought for a moment, almost harder than he had his entire life. He had to make a bold stand now, a stand that could decide countless things from here on out. "Neither. Batman would have Kryptonite gear, sure, but Supes has gotten out of death-traps with the stuff hundreds of times, so it would be no different. In the end, they would realize that fighting each other is useless, and instead go out to make a good run of World's Finest." He answered.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Sky was only half aware of the noisy conversation on the wall next to his. He was already near the top, and eager to finish this quickly so he could nap before the next lesson. "Hehe, this wall is a piece of cake." He said triumphantly as he pulled himself up onto the top.

He sidestepped his way to the very edge, before leaping back down again, ignoring the yells of the teacher. As he hit the floor, he rolled to the side to avoid hurting his ankles. Unfortuneatly he kept on rolling until he smacked into a bench nearby.

"Owww... Not cool." Sky grumbled, rubbing his head. He leaped over the bench and hid behind it, setting himself down on the cool, wooden flooring. I sure hope the teaacher didn't see that. He thought, closing his eyes and drifting off for his first nap of the day.