Escapism Sydney '09: Labyrinth's Tale The Second

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Arachon said:
With that aside, I'd LOVE to come to the next one... Problem is that it costs close to &#8364;100 (9500 SEK, which is A LOT of money for my sorry punk ass) and is a 23-hour flight. : <
Dude! You got cheap flight tickets! I mean if you're able to fly back and forth for below ten thousand, that's a great bargain!

I have to pay up around 20k in order to get back and forth -.-
And I have dentist, and console-buying and apartment-renting and PC-upgrading to do -.-

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
Daye.04 said:
Dude! You got cheap flight tickets! I mean if you're able to fly back and forth for below ten thousand, that's a great bargain!

I have to pay up around 20k in order to get back and forth -.-
And I have dentist, and console-buying and apartment-renting and PC-upgrading to do -.-
Lol, we've heard that one before!

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
The funny thing is my cousin recently flew from Auckland to Sydney and soon to go back. All up, tickets cost roughly $100. Argentina airways or something.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Inverse Skies said:
Lol, we've heard that one before!
I know, but it's annoying. I want to go! But I can't afford it.
And it doesn't really help that you guys are in favor of picking dates when I'm on the vessel either -.-

I shall start looking forward to 2012, I shall.

Labyrinth

Oct 14, 2007
Daye.04 said:
And it doesn't really help that you guys are in favor of picking dates when I'm on the vessel either -.-

If you tell us when you're not, we might be able to be more accommodating.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Labyrinth said:
If you tell us when you're not, we might be able to be more accommodating.
Damn you. Stop making me guilty of just uttering facts.

I just thought that there were no need for that, since I'm most likely not able to attend before next summer. But I am usually only not on the vessel in summer- and wintertimes. Though it might change, since I've just been fired. I really have no idea. This career is really varying when it comes to on- and offdates.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Arachon said:
Whoa D: Where do you live? o,O
Norway. I think I have found cheaper, thouhg. It's a possibility that the searches wich showed up, were for two people. So uh ... I guess it's about 10K

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
Daye.04 said:

2012... I'll be in my hospital placement year of medschool then. That might make things like this a bit hard to get too. We shall see.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Inverse Skies said:
2012... I'll be in my hospital placement year of medschool then. That might make things like this a bit hard to get too. We shall see.
Meh. Hopefully I'll be able to go in 11, too. Or 10 if I'm really pushy. And there is actually a gaterting at those times

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
Daye.04 said:
Meh. Hopefully I'll be able to go in 11, too. Or 10 if I'm really pushy. And there is actually a gaterting at those times
There should be, these things should only become more popular as more people go along to them and enjoy themselves.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Inverse Skies said:
There should be, these things should only become more popular as more people go along to them and enjoy themselves.
I know I would. If I were there. Soon enough, Labby'll have to lump around with a whole kindergarden =P

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Inverse Skies said:
Kindergarten of 16-17 year old children?
Yup. I thought someone would be able to think of this first. What I meant by that, si that she have to walk around, taking care of a bunch of people. Wich are all relying on her .. If you understand ..

Labyrinth

Oct 14, 2007
Daye.04 said:
I know I would. If I were there. Soon enough, Labby'll have to lump around with a whole kindergarden =P
I refuse to tip wee out of anyone's shoes. AT ALL. Besides, does it count if I'm younger than the mean age?

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Labyrinth said:
I refuse to tip wee out of anyone's shoes. AT ALL. Besides, does it count if I'm younger than the mean age?
We should totally bring Groths friend (She's a friend of him that goes to a lot of parties with him. And she allways has to do that for him when he's drunk) for that!
Never mind. The explanation were too long.

I don't know. I guess it's turning in to a more "show your family around the place you know all about"-kinda situation. Wich is odd, because I strongly doubt that Inverse is old enough to be your father

SargentToughie

Jun 14, 2008
For some reason... I'm not all that shocked by Ultrajoe being a girl.

But in any case... this only continues to set my resolve into stone

[HEADING=1]American escapistcon! It's gonna happen![/HEADING]