Escapism Sydney '09: Labyrinth's Tale The Second

SargentToughie

Jun 14, 2008
Danzorz said:
SargentToughie said:
For some reason... I'm not all that shocked by Ultrajoe being a girl.

But in any case... this only continues to set my resolve into stone

[HEADING=1]American escapistcon! It's gonna happen![/HEADING]
.........No.
Liez.
Liez...
Liez
Liez.....
Liez
Liez......
Liez
Liez....
LIEZ....
LIEZ....
LIEZ
LIEZ......
LIEZ
LIEZ....
[HEADING=1]LIEZ!!![/HEADING]

Sorry for the above, I'm insane now. Anyways, I doubt it would be easy and it'd be very hard to find a meeting point.

LIEZ!
*pshaw*

I'm SARGENT TOUGHIE, I can make anything happen.

But it's likely to be later in the year... or earlier next year, I sort of have some real life stuff to get through before I can really organize something like that

but damnitall, it will happen

Dastardos

Jan 4, 2009
SargentToughie said:
Danzorz said:
SargentToughie said:

.........No.
Liez.
Liez...
Liez
Liez.....
Liez
Liez......
Liez
Liez....
LIEZ....
LIEZ....
LIEZ
LIEZ......
LIEZ
LIEZ....
[HEADING=1]LIEZ!!![/HEADING]

Sorry for the above, I'm insane now. Anyways, I doubt it would be easy and it'd be very hard to find a meeting point.

LIEZ!
*pshaw*

I'm SARGENT TOUGHIE, I can make anything happen.

But it's likely to be later in the year... or earlier next year, I sort of have some real life stuff to get through before I can really organize something like that

but damnitall, it will happen
Do it in the Dallas area so I can attend!

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
SargentToughie said:

YEAH!

In California, man. That way I can attend.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Danzorz said:
...Why would we want you? Your completely insane.
Second! Also. Isn't America a bit too big for one big Amescapaton? I mean, you would have to have like 6 of them. But the ultimate one would have to be in North .. Carolina? I'm not completely sure where the Headqaurters Head-petty-office-in-a-office-building of the Escapist is, but I think it's somewhere North ...

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
You're all wrong it'll be in Toronto... in Canada... so I can attend?
While I'd love to have a Canadian Escapism, Canada is just too fucking big (area, not population), and I'm not sure there are enough of us concentrated in one area. The closest person in proximity to me that I can think of offhand is Baby Tea, I've met no one else from east-central Canada.

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
Daye.04 said:
Yup. I thought someone would be able to think of this first. What I meant by that, si that she have to walk around, taking care of a bunch of people. Wich are all relying on her .. If you understand ..
Lol, I'm too old and independent for that!

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Inverse Skies said:
Lol, I'm too old and independent for that!
Meh! All lies, I tell you! You're not able to stay away from Labby and Joe. That does not classify as "independent".

How do I know? Ahem! "*hip-bump*"

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
Daye.04 said:
Meh! All lies, I tell you! You're not able to stay away from Labby and Joe. That does not classify as "independent".

How do I know? Ahem! "*hip-bump*"
Hey! She was hip-bumping me! And I am able to stay away, around 1000 kilometres seperate us right now.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Inverse Skies said:
Hey! She was hip-bumping me! And I am able to stay away, around 1000 kilometres seperate us right now.
Yeah, but you know how it is. About 100 bucks seperate me from all the candy on this vessel. It doesn't mean I'm able to stay away. The only reason I'm staying away, is because I can't afford it. If it was available, I would mounch all of it as if it were my death (Chocolate! Nom nom nom nom). The only reason why you're able to stay away from Labby and Joe is because they're so far away. The urges don't show until you're in the reach of what you can't stay away from.

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
Daye.04 said:
Inverse Skies said:
Yeah, but you know how it is. About 100 bucks separate me from all the candy on this vessel. It doesn't mean I'm able to stay away. The only reason I'm staying away, is because I can't afford it. If it was available, I would munch all of it as if it were my death (Chocolate! Nom nom nom nom). The only reason why you're able to stay away from Labby and Joe is because they're so far away. The urges don't show until you're in the reach of what you can't stay away from.
That's not entirely true. Urges manifest in longing too you know.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Labyrinth said:
That's not entirely true. Urges manifest in longing too you know.
Allright, fine. I'm sorry then. Some urges don't last if you're far enough away. But then again, this just brings up a whole new possibility. He might not have urges. Just regular longing. I stand by my point

Labyrinth

Oct 14, 2007
Daye.04 said:
Allright, fine. I'm sorry then. Some urges don't last if you're far enough away. But then again, this just brings up a whole new possibility. He might not have urges. Just regular longing. I stand by my point
Or he might not have the fetish for interwebs women that you propose. OH NOES.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
Labyrinth said:
Daye.04 said:
But I'm pretty sure that's somewhat impossible.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Labyrinth said:
No. That's just your imagination, dear. (Edit: Uuuuuh .. That I'm proposing fetish for interweb women. I don't think that came out clear enough in the original post)
I never said anything about him having a fetish. I was merely proposing that he enjoyed himself to such a degree that he's constantly longing back for that moment. And what does this have to do with you, you ask? Shush. I'm not done yet.
What this has to do with you, is simple as Dell. YOu were the organiser. Therefor he connects anything that has to do with Escapism Sydney to you. Because you're the representation of that ... Easy, eh?

Labyrinth

Oct 14, 2007
Daye.04 said:
No. That's just your imagination, dear. (Edit: Uuuuuh .. That I'm proposing fetish for interweb women. I don't think that came out clear enough in the original post)
I never said anything about him having a fetish. I was merely proposing that he enjoyed himself to such a degree that he's constantly longing back for that moment. And what does this have to do with you, you ask? Shush. I'm not done yet.
What this has to do with you, is simple as Dell. YOu were the organiser. Therefor he connects anything that has to do with Escapism Sydney to you. Because you're the representation of that ... Easy, eh?
Freud would be proud but you forgot the bit about his dreams.

Bobkat1252

The Psychotic Psyker
Mar 18, 2008
I would have liked to have come this year but somebody thought it was a good idea to put some big ocean in the way... that and the timing of our spring break didn't allow me to. Oh well, I hope to join you guys next year.

Liverandbacon

Nov 27, 2008
Daye.04 said:
Danzorz said:
...Why would we want you? Your completely insane.
Second! Also. Isn't America a bit too big for one big Amescapaton? I mean, you would have to have like 6 of them. But the ultimate one would have to be in North .. Carolina? I'm not completely sure where the Headqaurters Head-petty-office-in-a-office-building of the Escapist is, but I think it's somewhere North ...
Exactly. The fewest I could imagine being practical would be 6 (or less, if no one lives in certain areas...). And yeah, the offices are in Durham, North Carolina. Right in the research triangle.