Escapism UK 2013 Winter Event!

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
FamoFunk said:
Evil Smurf said:
It's super odd not seeing you with your twitter avatar.
It's super odd seeing you on the forums, despite our Twitter interactions, I've *never* come across you on here and you have a lot of post, too. Where do you hide D:
<a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.283328-Blatant-Lies?page=827#20213874>Here, <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.372649-Evil-Smurfs-great-discusion-thread-formely-last-one-to-post-wins-D?page=143#20213865>here, <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.384243-Your-avatar-has-fallen-in-love-with-the-above-avatar?page=45#20210203>here, <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/chat/Catoholics-anonymous>here, <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/chat/The-Injustice-League>here, and in the popular forum posts. ALSO YOUR DREAMS!
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2012/092/a/1/ninja_kitty_by_deatheater13-d4upfoj.jpg

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Eleuthera said:
My crappy body is keeping me from attending... better make this a yearly thing, guys :(
Y u gotta be a stinky poo head?

No seriously, gutted you're so ill :( Hope you feel better soon (is it because you're old? :p) and you can come to the next one. I was hoping to get some mods there, ya'll gotta take your job seriously after all and that sometimes includes going out drinking at Escapist meet ups. ;)
hazabaza1 said:
EeveeElectro said:
Dudee I'm mire than happy
With staying in hostel with alcohol one night cos club every night is crap, we can play drinking games.

I'll sort thisnout tomorrow :3
Go to bed Eevee. You can't organise when smashed.
Oookay I've sobered up now and there's a few derps in my OP so I'll edit it. I was in a rush yesterday because people were waiting for me on going out so I was like "TAKKA TAKKA TAKKA" and wrote any old shit.

[sub]I'm not sorry :D[/sub]

EDIT: Oh sorry, let me get my piss head to normal dictionary out.

I meant to say, "dudes, I'm more than happy to stay in the hostel with alcohol and playing drinking games if you aren't up for going out, I myself am not a clubbing person."

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I do so very hope that I get back from Spain on time! Damn NATO don't finish 'till 1700 on the Friday, so it won't be until Sat when I can arrive! :S

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
EeveeElectro said:

No seriously, gutted you're so ill :( Hope you feel better soon (is it because you're old? :p) and you can come to the next one. I was hoping to get some mods there, ya'll gotta take your job seriously after all and that sometimes includes going out drinking at Escapist meet ups. ;)
It's not my stinky poo head... it's my stinky poo lymph-nodes :(

Feeling better soon is sadly not really an option, and no it's not because I'm ancient...
I'm actually too old to get this disease... [sub]or at least statistically unlikely to get it at my age[/sub]. The next (summer) one should be doable I think *fingers crossed*

But then that one probably won't be in Cardiff, and so I'll still miss out on all that Dr.Who stuff...

EDIT: @FamoFunk: How can you not have noticed the kitten/smurf on the forums? He's everywhere...

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Eleuthera said:
EeveeElectro said:

It's not my stinky poo head... it's my stinky poo lymph-nodes :(

Feeling better soon is sadly not really an option, and no it's not because I'm ancient...
I'm actually too old to get this disease... [sub]or at least statistically unlikely to get it at my age[/sub]. The next (summer) one should be doable I think *fingers crossed*

But then that one probably won't be in Cardiff, and so I'll still miss out on all that Dr.Who stuff...

EDIT: @FamoFunk: How can you not have noticed the kitten/smurf on the forums? He's everywhere...
Like I said: Ninja Kitty.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Aw man, can't you do an Escapism UK in Mombasa, Kenya? That one is actually easier to reach for me than Cardiff, even though I am only two flight hours from the UK... and why the hell does Amsterdam get a direct Cardiff line anyway?

I'd love to come though, this would be the ideal opportunity to get my Fourth Doctor scarves out. Just... apparently I can't possibly get any nearer than Dublin or London without having to spend almost a day in Amsterdam.

Captcha: 8th chevron
Does Cardiff even have a Stargate?

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
SonicWaffle said:
Jedamethis said:
EeveeElectro said:
...if you're under 18...
*looks around*
I think that's just me. :p

Also if anybody's from Southampton or thereabouts, we should formulate some sort of plan which involves travelling together, because whilst my grasp of transport systems is fairly solid, I tend to get lonely. >.>
I think that's just me and you, bud. I will happily join you on the train, but will insist on pretending that we don't know each other so we can act like we're spies on a secret mission who can't make contact lest we be discovered by the enemy.

Because what the hell else is a train for?
Aw yeah! I approve of this plan.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Eleuthera said:
I honestly don't know. He harasses me enough on Twitter, now he's found me on here it's never going to stop ):

EeveeElectro said:
I meant to say, "dudes, I'm more than happy to stay in the hostel with alcohol and playing drinking games if you aren't up for going out, I myself am not a clubbing person."
But but... *huffs and goes out on own*
On that note - do you have I.D now? Nearenough everywhere in Cardiff is very strict with I.D

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
FamoFunk said:
Yeah, I'm sending off for my provisional tomorrow so it should arrive before December or I'll hulk out. (then driving lessons, woooooooo)

I'm saying if I'm not up for going out both nights (which is likely, I hate the clubbing scene :p) I'm all for hanging out at the hostel with some booze (I'm totally not condoning under-age drinking >.>) and having a laugh if some others would prefer that, or if some of us don't drink.

If everyone's comments last night of "ermergherd you look about 12!" is anything to go by, then I'll be needing it xD

pigeon_of_doom

Vice-Captain Hammer
Feb 9, 2008
Jedamethis said:
SonicWaffle said:
Jedamethis said:
EeveeElectro said:
...if you're under 18...
*looks around*
I think that's just me. :p

Also if anybody's from Southampton or thereabouts, we should formulate some sort of plan which involves travelling together, because whilst my grasp of transport systems is fairly solid, I tend to get lonely. >.>
I think that's just me and you, bud. I will happily join you on the train, but will insist on pretending that we don't know each other so we can act like we're spies on a secret mission who can't make contact lest we be discovered by the enemy.

Because what the hell else is a train for?
Aw yeah! I approve of this plan.
I'm in Brighton, I guess it's faster to go through London for me though.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Scrumpmonkey said:
Do what you want, you're not my ***** :p

If we're living together then I'd probably savour a weekend away from you but whatever :3

--

I'll update this closer to the time with the weather forecast so we all know what to wear but I suggest hats and scarves and probably even wellies because it's December and it's Wales xD Bumming sheep can only warm us up so much :<

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
Hello, all room for one more? And how did i miss out on the summer one damn it!

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Panorama said:
Certainly! Please join the group [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Escapism-UK] to keep up to date with what is happening.

Shall I put your name down for the DW Experience? If you want to stay in the hostel, let @Revelo: know and send payment ASAP. :)

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
)&*#%^*)&@^$&^%(&*^!!

AGAIN! Again you have this thing without me! I'll only be in UK on the 14th or something... =<

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
EeveeElectro said:
Panorama said:
Certainly! Please join the group [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Escapism-UK] to keep up to date with what is happening.

Shall I put your name down for the DW Experience? If you want to stay in the hostel, let @Revelo: know and send payment ASAP. :)
Yes please put my down down for DW experience, and i have sent Revlo a message will sort out payment as soon as.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
Ah sod it.

I'll fucking go, since Binnsy won't shut the fuck up about it :D
Don't listen to anyone who tells you that this is all a ploy to lure you away so I can attack you behind a skip.

Ha ha ha, why would I do that. They're so silly.