Escapist Expo: Q&A With The Escapists Day 2

Dire Sloth

Filthy Casual
Jun 23, 2012
The Rogue Wolf said:
Hey, I'm in this one.

Frontastic said:
I feel so sorry for Cory, watching all these panels I really like hearing what he has to say when he does eventually get a chance to but he ends up being so over-shadowed by all these big personalities.
Yeah, I noticed that. The same went for Dr. Kline. They're smart and funny people, but being that soft-spoken around people who basically wake up turned up to eleven and just go higher from there... it's hard to stand out in that crowd.

Graham_LRR said:
Yeah, he'll look progressively more sad until he gets weird and sticky :(
Ahh, Graham. Yet another quote we can gleefully- maniacally, even- take out of context.
DO IT!

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
When I heard that Gangnam Style song playing I immediately alt tabbed and watched.

So glad I did :D

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Team Hollywood said:
Q&A With The Escapists Day 2

You?ve got questions, we?ve got answers. Escapist staff will be pulling questions directly from the audience, so be ready to be curious.

Watch Video
Well these videos have convinced me to go next year, assuming there is one.

Artorius

Mar 18, 2009
Great video, everyone having fun..
man i really hope someone took the last supper pic in full and post it on the internet..

mayney93

Aug 3, 2009
Ronack said:
Well, The Escapist can close up shop now. It's never, ever, ever going to beat what happened around the 50 minute mark. I mean, it's just plain beautiful. My god, was it beautiful.

Honestly, all of these hour long videos have pretty much been of the same, high and amazing quality with a group of fantastic people and a fantabulous host. Definitely deserves an applause!

Also, as I tweeted to miss Arendt, I wanna see a Gangnam Style parody video with Jim as PSY. I'm just saying.
it wouldn't surprise me if he incorporates this into one of his jimquistion vids some time, it would be pretty damm good.

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
esperandote said:
WTF? Nintendo. Could there still be a videgames no right answer if it was Kyle and Dan?
Yes, while Chris waits to see if he can talk about video games, Kyle and Dan can still wax poetic on video games.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Two-A said:
mattttherman3 said:
So yahtzee will wear cat ears but not dance? KOOOOL, if you guys have another one, I'd show up, fuck pax
Yatzhee wore cat ears, when?

I'm loving these panels, but they are way too long. I'm gonna have to pull an all-nighter x(
Hour of love video, it's in the first half!

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
lol
... and i have a sad :< stupid no moneys, you guess look like you had fun and i missed it

oh, and Yahtzee going 'fuck this' and watching every one dance, priceless

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
Thank you all for the Gangham Style rendition, which I had never before seen, and now I don't have to think about it anymore.

And yes, Yahtzee does have dignity.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Reality_Bug
Proof of the virtual reality thing destroying

I'll probably add more later

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Ronack said:
Well, The Escapist can close up shop now. It's never, ever, ever going to beat what happened around the 50 minute mark. I mean, it's just plain beautiful. My god, was it beautiful.
They just might, but it may well destroy the universe: Catzee dancing Gangnam Style.

Cory Rydell

Feb 4, 2010
Frontastic said:
So on the odd chance he sees this, we love you Cory! :D
heh thank you so much!

Yea, it was quite the challenge to try and stack up against these guys on the panels. But I still had a fun time regardless of how nervous I look.

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Frontastic said:
I feel so sorry for Cory, watching all these panels I really like hearing what he has to say when he does eventually get a chance to but he ends up being so over-shadowed by all these big personalities.

So on the odd chance he sees this, we love you Cory! :D

That nitpick aside these videos have been amazing and if they have the expo again next year... I don't care how many thousand miles away I am, I will find a way there.
I wonder if we could convince him to do a drawing workshop in a future Expo... *fingers crossed*

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Cory Rydell said:
heh thank you so much!

Yea, it was quite the challenge to try and stack up against these guys on the panels. But I still had a fun time regardless of how nervous I look.
If it's any consolation you were the best gangnam style dancer!