Escapist Expo: Q&A With The Escapists Day 2

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Q&A With The Escapists Day 2

You?ve got questions, we?ve got answers. Escapist staff will be pulling questions directly from the audience, so be ready to be curious.

Watch Video

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Just FYI the video isn't loading in either high or standard quality.

EDIT: Ok it works fine now. Yahtzee and his refusal to make a fool of himself for our amusement how dare he.

Toasty Virus

Somehow I Returned?
Dec 2, 2009
I'm glad the camera work improved by this panel! and the fixed sound meant I wasn't reduced to tears everytime someones mic cut.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Dear Graham,

I play video games, watch movies, and read books and I really am an Accountant.

-The guy that awkwardly said hi to you and walked off while you were at the merch booth.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
Wow,is there another one? Well that's great!

Looking forward to see it.

Again thanks everyone who did this! :D

Diegolomac

Jan 28, 2009
Ronack said:
Also, as I tweeted to miss Arendt, I wanna see a Gangnam Style parody video with Jim as PSY. I'm just saying.
YES. DO IT. It will be glorious. And Graham could be the guy dressed in the yellow suit. And Yahtzee could be Hyuna. And Bob could be the Elevator Guy.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Did anyone get a good full picture of the Last Supper?

Also, +1 for more Gangnam Style. Don't think the Marriott would have been happy to loan them their elevators for the elevator scene though.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Right, somebody tell Kross to just shut everything down. The Escapist has hit it's peak with Gangnam Style, especially Graham's bit. And no offence, to the other videos from the Expo as they've been fantastic as well, but I think this was definitely the best. Gangnam Style, Last Supper and balloon animals.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Andy Shandy said:
Right, somebody tell Kross to just shut everything down. The Escapist has hit it's peak with Gangnam Style, especially Graham's bit. And no offence, to the other videos from the Expo as they've been fantastic as well, but I think this was definitely the best. Gangnam Style, Last Supper and balloon animals.

Clearly I agree. Best moment of my career.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
So yahtzee will wear cat ears but not dance? KOOOOL, if you guys have another one, I'd show up, fuck pax

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
RJ 17 said:
That said, why is Jim always in the middle? He looks like a fat Jesus at the Last Supper. :p
Annnnnnnnnd there it is. :p

Also...now I wanna see Jim do Gangnam Style in his underpants. >.>

Frontastic

Aug 3, 2010
I feel so sorry for Cory, watching all these panels I really like hearing what he has to say when he does eventually get a chance to but he ends up being so over-shadowed by all these big personalities.

So on the odd chance he sees this, we love you Cory! :D

That nitpick aside these videos have been amazing and if they have the expo again next year... I don't care how many thousand miles away I am, I will find a way there.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Hey, I'm in this one.

Frontastic said:
I feel so sorry for Cory, watching all these panels I really like hearing what he has to say when he does eventually get a chance to but he ends up being so over-shadowed by all these big personalities.
Yeah, I noticed that. The same went for Dr. Kline. They're smart and funny people, but being that soft-spoken around people who basically wake up turned up to eleven and just go higher from there... it's hard to stand out in that crowd.

Graham_LRR said:
Yeah, he'll look progressively more sad until he gets weird and sticky :(
Ahh, Graham. Yet another quote we can gleefully- maniacally, even- take out of context.

Two-A

Aug 1, 2012
mattttherman3 said:
So yahtzee will wear cat ears but not dance? KOOOOL, if you guys have another one, I'd show up, fuck pax
Yatzhee wore cat ears, when?

I'm loving these panels, but they are way too long. I'm gonna have to pull an all-nighter x(

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Varya said:
Graham_LRR said:
Dire Sloth said:
I still have the moose.
He's shrinking!
Yay!

Yeah, he'll look progressively more sad until he gets weird and sticky :(
So he's a metaphor for being single?
I figured it would more be a metaphor for being married...

I'm making so many bad jokes tonight, it's not even funny.

I'm probably going to need to watch all of these panels multiple times, because they're all just so great.