Escapist Expo: The Escapist Q&A ? Day 2

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
The Escapist Q&A ? Day 2

You get to ask all of the Escapist contributors whatever you want. This Q&A session will start with a few introductions, but then we?ll jump right into handing the mic over to you to ask your heart?s desire. Why doesn?t Yahtzee wear his hat anymore? What does Jim think about sandwiches? Does Lisa Foiles wear boxers or briefs? Now?s your chance to ask! (We will be having three sessions of this Q&A over the weekend so don?t worry if you miss one.)

Participants:
Yahtzee Croshaw
Bob Chipman
Gavin Dunne
Dan Epstein
Chris Pranger
Lisa Foiles
Graham Stark
Paul Saunders
Jim Sterling
Andrea Rene
Greg Tito

Watch Video

puff ball

Mar 14, 2011
ok so you would have to pay a licensing fee for a movie but you didn't for a video game whats up with that (im not complaining in fact the unskippable panel was my favorite of the expo just curious).

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Poor Dan, I wasn't even aware he was there until he spoke. The camera person seems to have chopped him off at the start. Speaking of choppiness, is anybody else getting it with the camera? The sound is fine but the camera stutters sometimes.

The panellists were all on fire with this one. Lot's of jokes right off the bat. It seems that Greg is even catching flak for his reviews from the staff.

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Legion said:
Poor Dan, I wasn't even aware he was there until he spoke. The camera person seems to have chopped him off at the start. Speaking of choppiness, is anybody else getting it with the camera? The sound is fine but the camera stutters sometimes.

The panellists were all on fire with this one. Lot's of jokes right off the bat. It seems that Greg is even catching flak for his reviews from the staff.
I'm here, I'm always here. (I'm right behind you)

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
Here's hoping the Concert and Unskippable segments are up soon...

And the real nerd esoteric answer is Richard Hurdnell.

Epic_Bubble

Oct 19, 2013
Am I the only one who would really love to see some Lets Play videos featuring Yahtzee and Jim? I just enjoy the banter between them, It lightens up my day.

Jedisolo75

Aug 12, 2009
I know that this is a long way after the fact, but why aren't Escapist Q&A number 3 and the hour of love on the website?