Escapist News Network: Black & Blue Streak

littlerudi08107

Sep 23, 2009
*sigh* I used to be a sonic fan too. It was the early 2000's, Sonic Adventure came out and fun was had by all. Then Sonic Adventure 2 came out and was equally fun, if not more so. But then, Sonic Heroes, and then, it just went downhill from there. I loved you Sonic, but I don't think I could ever trust you again. You let me down too many times, RIGHT KATHLEEN!? *glares*

omegatheta

AutoTuning Denton Clone
Dec 4, 2008
yet another entertaining and informative episode!...sad as it is i guess i am going to have to petition for sonic to be put back on pinball watch... i can see that coming back if he gets this new wave going

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
GamerMage said:
wooty said:
I never left Sonic's legion of fans, I was indoctrinated at age 4 and never wavered. Like the last of the jedi I've been hunted down while awaiting the chosen ones return.

At least I hope so
You ain't kidding. They're not. They're really not. Another moron mocking a beloved Icon
Didn't fully get that, are you calling me the moron?

I was being deadly serious about waiting for this return, the 3D ones never did it for me. Plus I only put that jedi quip in because it does seem a fair proportion of people want Sonic to just vanish, which obviously cant happen, the hog is a major gaming legend.

nnnnnn

Jul 16, 2009
Brock Lesnar can break your spine from across the continent, that's all I'm saying.

And another Fat Boys joke, I am appoint!

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
wooty said:
I never left Sonic's legion of fans, I was indoctrinated at age 4 and never wavered. Like the last of the jedi I've been hunted down while awaiting the chosen ones return.

At least I hope so
If it's anything like Sonic 3 or sonic and knuckles, it'll be the best one so far. I'm crossing my fingers. Though downloading? I call bullshit.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Why must all the greats die, and be mutilated...Spyro...Sonic...CRRAAAASSSSHHHHH!!!

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Sonic WHY?!? :,(. It's times like this im kinda glad I only ever played the first one. I just wish they'd stop defiling my childhood right in front of me.

flabslapper

Sep 24, 2009
wow the jilted Sonic fan was cute! It figures she'd be attracted to that jerk Sonic, reminds me of Harley and the Joker ;___;