Escapist News Network: Black & Blue Streak

Dante_Alucard

May 16, 2008
Kathleen there is a big yellow thing outside you might need to go stand underneth and get some of. You are almost Larry Bird white. Still love ya but damn

Ed.

Jan 14, 2010
Im safe from disappointment as I don't own a next gen console i think im the only one that though sonic adventures 1 and 2 are good (big excluded)

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Ok I never got that far in Sonic '06, did they really go that far with... well, you know... the whole Elise thing?

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
All jokes aside: [HEADING=2]GRAHAM IS GODDAMN RIGHT ABOUT CRASH BANDICOOT[/HEADING]

I was there, damnit! Sonic was a "getting into the bad crowd" case, Crash was a "lured by friends into a cage and shipped to some warehouse to prostitute himself in front of the New Age Consoles" case

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
Dante_Alucard said:
Kathleen there is a big yellow thing outside you might need to go stand underneth and get some of. You are almost Larry Bird white. Still love ya but damn
Remember, the LRR crew is Canadian. There's only so much you can do in the face of that.

Denmarkian

Feb 1, 2008
Wonderful.

The Sonic-abuse victim segment was clever, hit a lot of points that I feel are what made Sonic go sour. 3D + Speed = the not good.

Though I think for a long-time sonic fan, she'd have more merch than just a pose-able doll, a t-shirt, and a hat. I suppose there's not much of a market for it so the props master would have had a hell of a time getting things in a week on a budget.

Good one all-around, my favorite ENN segment yet.

TheyTookOurJobs

Dec 22, 2009
Another informative episode. I'll have to watch out for this 'Sonic' in the future. Loved the 'Sonic Sez' reference as I actually got that one.

MrMisfit

Apr 8, 2008
Another great episode but, damn them for reminding me how Sonic broke my heart(starts to cry).

CyberAkuma

Elite Member
Nov 27, 2007
Continuum said:
[HEADING=2]*Sob*[/HEADING]​
You *HAVE* to let it go man. I know you want to bury yourself in the past when it was good between you two but you have to let go. It's best for the both you... You know this relationship can't go on like this... You need to be strong!

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
Holy Shit that was Amazing! Poor sonic is an abusive video game. If your video game starts abusing you just walk away. walk out on the relationship! lol I also liked the bit about Mass effect 2. Get a better TV! haha!

Apr 24, 2009
Haha, awesome episode guys. Just have to say, Morgan Solus is the best fake name ever. I'm glad you didn't go a step further and make him talk really fast