Escapist News Network: Booby Prize

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Booby Prize

Graham weighs in on Medal of Honor and Jeremy investigates breasts. Inbreastigates?

Watch Video

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Chest Barnacles...?

Anyways I like the "headshot segment. "So it's not OK when it's you"(to paraphrase). Yeah it really is a double standard. To say it's wrong to be a group of people killing another group of people in a war that happened, means that no matter which side you play all war FPSs are gonna offend somebody.

Fanta Grape

Aug 17, 2010
Does the lighting seem odd to anyone else...?

Also, I like things that are soft and nice. =D

For me, ENN is always laugh out loud but Loading Ready Run is very spasmodic, being genius one week and a mildly funny premise the next.

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
Nice, not only is Heather Blerd back (yay Ash) but I see that her twitter account is still around and even updated yesterday.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Fanta Grape said:
Does the lighting seem odd to anyone else...?

Also, I like things that are soft and nice. =D

For me, ENN is always laugh out loud but Loading Ready Run is very spasmodic, being genius one week and a mildly funny premise the next.
I know what you mean, Heather Blerd in the boobies segemnt looked liek she was CGI rendered at first.. also Kathleen's hair looked purple.. unless it is purple.

Yeah, anyway, great episode!

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
I approve of this message.

..You all know which one! Don't give me that!

Anyways, great show this week guys!

UtopiaV1

Feb 8, 2009
Was i the only one staring at Heathers boobs throughtout the entirety of that interview? I didn't hear a single thing she said... and then Katleen said something while display her own boobs... didn't hear it either...

Also, english guy here, i think we've been represented in WW2 games enough, but the Canadians, Polish, Scots and Free French forces haven't even been given a curtesy nod. And hell, why not do a ww2 game purely from the germans perspective? Not all of them were Nazis, it would be fun to play as the Wehrmacht with the mg42's and the kar98 (considered the best LMG and rifle made in that time period respectivly) and mega-huge tanks! :p

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
As a Brit, I might consider getting annoyed at any of this the moment someone starts complaining about how how Star Wars offers you the chance to play as the Stormtroopers and kill Rebels. Until than I am completly indifferent.

So anyway, that PAX thing, I don't have a girlfriend but I could probably buy a pet or something...

minimacker

Apr 20, 2010
*Coughs*

I was expecting the gurl at the end to take off her top.
Slightly disappoint.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
And now, I leave you with my most famous (By contrast to the rest of my not famous) Con comments.

Con orgies gogogo?