Escapist News Network: EA's Corporate Vision On Track

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
EA's Corporate Vision On Track

Good news, EA continues to lose money, but at a slower rate.
Become a fan on Facebook! [http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Escapist-News-Network/138150013118]

Watch Video

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
Hmm I don't know if I'm just stressed, but wasn't that a really short ENN?

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Interesting move. I'm not sure that I like the background music playing during the first few anchorman bits, but the sound effects overall seem greatly improved. Good to see the return of Sir Fragsalot, although I can't say I hope to see more of him in the future. I suspect that joke would wear thin really fast.

Overall, it's good to see you're mixing things up, trying to keep things fresh. It's good to see the focus shift off the main story a bit, especially since the one-liner anchorman bits are such pure, solid gold.

A Pious Cultist

Jul 4, 2009
Eruanno said:
Hmm I don't know if I'm just stressed, but wasn't that a really short ENN?
Sign you need to get out more #239: Complaining there isn't enough video game news.

Actually yes I think you're right. I quite like short videos though, they don't outstay their welcome.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Yeah, did seem a little short.

I did like the music at the opening though, makes it seem like a breaking news story.

Great as always, keep on developing!

Barantas

Jul 28, 2009
Great news as always. At about three mins tho, felt a bit too short. Sir frags alot was dressed ALOT like yahtzee.

Also, cathleens Right eye looked oddly dark... I'm not going mad right? just hair shadow...

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
EA's biggest mistake financially was sadly to actually try new ideas. Meanwhile Activision rolls in money by milking tried and true concepts.

This has always been my biggest concern for the gaming industry stagnating if innovation is punished and laziness is rewarded.

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
Interesting new format. Glad you aren't afraid to experiment. Was "Facebreaker" a New Moon reference, or an actual game? Also, alas, my dream of living inside a house made of tits has yet to be realized...

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
I kind of miss the old format, but still enjoyed this one since it seems more fast-paced.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
There was just something that put me off this instalment...
I just can't place my finger on what.
Good Molyneux gag at the end too.

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
Best part of this show is by far the fade to black, always the best jokes. Structurally unsound lol.