Escapist News Network: Economic Weather Report

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
Silly WoW, no one cares.
The weather skit was pure fucking genius!
and the PoP joke was really god too.
Execellent work!

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
Man, I don't Professor Layton is anywhere near flamboyant enough to be Oscar Wilde-ing things up, but maybe that's just me.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
headshotcatcher said:
What are those red things on your suits and in the weather forecast thing? :S
They're poppies. Because it is remembrance day.

Also, I'm going to get a video of that Prince of Persia joke, put it on YouTube, and show it to everyone that bitches about that movie - loved every second :D

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
The weather segment was awesome, loved the Square Enix forcast and the Kojima referances in it.
And the story on World of Warcraft, it just reminds me of the Daily Show and I must agree that "nobody cares"

Brnin8

Jul 17, 2009
The part with Jeremy Petter had a Canadian flag in it... strange I thought he was reporting from China.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Sir Isaac said:
ENN Crew: It's cool that you are honoring Rememberance Day (Veteran's Day in the US). :)
Absolutely. We all had grandparents in the war.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I think that the only thing missing at the end after the puzzle related issues would have been a Tetris joke.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
Blanks said:
You can see a Canadian flag in the background of China
Brnin8 said:
The part with Jeremy Petter had a Canadian flag in it... strange I thought he was reporting from China.
EVERYONE knows China is in Canada! Come on guys! It's right between Toronto and Kenya!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Blanks said:
You can see a Canadian flag in the background of China
Brnin8 said:
He was reporting live, just not from China.

kiteviolet

Sep 30, 2009
I don't know about you guys, but I'm having a bit of trouble reading the picture captions, the text at the bottom, and listening to the actual news all at the same time. It seems like I would find the jokes hilarious if only I had time to digest all of them before the next batch is tossed out.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Paul's jacket seems a bit big for him.
Yeah, that's pretty much nit-picking at it's finest.

Seriously though, I think this is the best episode of ENN yet. Looking forward to the next one. And kudos to whoever wrote the weather scene.

SuperMatt665

Oct 14, 2009
Some how I wish game related things like this and G4 and use legitimately Hot women, not just the girls that are the kind of hot geeks actually feel like they have a chance with. All it does is bring out the white knights in force.